Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clean Alloys At Last!

mollycorolla

thanks to ae102's suggestion, i tried Autosol on my alloys to try and make them look half decent, and look at the difference... not quite finished yet but its getting there.

before

ST830051.jpg

ST830057.jpg

after

after2.jpg

after.jpg

thanks again!!

Shiny !

Post a picture of the whole thing ( car included ) when it's all done !

will do indeed, i spent hours washing and shining her today so i'll hopefuly get chance to do all the alloys and the drums tomorrow and she'll be gorgeous! :D

oh yea ae102, i used plenty of elbow grease!! lol. yea new grill, windows, fogs, carpet and lowering springs are next in line and should be done by october, watch this space......

oh yea ae102, i used plenty of elbow grease!! lol. yea new grill, windows, fogs, carpet and lowering springs are next in line and should be done by october, watch this space......

lol!!

when you do the backs be a bit more gentle as the finish is often softer. all that by October - your putting me to shame! been in the garage all night polishing engine parts for me GXi - cant wait to have her back on the road..........

thought of a good way of bringing them drums up, worked a treat on my inlet and fuel rail............

lol!!

when you do the backs be a bit more gentle as the finish is often softer. all that by October - your putting me to shame! been in the garage all night polishing engine parts for me GXi - cant wait to have her back on the road..........

thought of a good way of bringing them drums up, worked a treat on my inlet and fuel rail............

ahh well in fairness the only things i'm gonna do myself is the carpet. may find myself a handy man to do the rest. where the hell will i find one of those rare species.... :huh::huh::huh::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Congrats on restoring the alloys. I guess the effort is paying off now. They look much better now :)

oh yea thanks :D

Looking good!

I'd have tried that on my CTS wheels but they're gone now, so nevermind! :lol:

thank you, not bad eh? for a woman anyway :D

just painted my drums and i must say they look a lot better now!!

BEFORE

ST830057.jpg

after.jpg

ST830221.jpg

AFTER

ST830227.jpg

ST830226.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links