Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Un-Birthday

Red Yaris 54

Happy Un-Birthday for today Molly ................Monday 25th August 2008 :band::clap:

Isn't it amazing how quickly they come around ;)

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Red Yaris 54

• JappyBeast

• Bizarra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know, it feels like it was just yesterday when it was my last one!! amazing. :D

I just dont get it.

Well Andy, when a man and a woman like each other, they make suggestive comments, occasionally laced with innuendo. This is normally perceived as "flirting"

–verb (used without object)

1. to court triflingly or act amorously without serious intentions; play at love; coquet.

2. to trifle or toy, as with an idea: She flirted with the notion of buying a sports car.

3. to move with a j.erk or jerks; dart about: butterflies flirting from flower to flower.

–verb (used with object)

4. to give a sudden or brisk motion to; wave smartly, as a fan.

5. to throw or propel with a toss or j.erk; fling suddenly.

–noun

6. Also, flirter. a person who is given to flirting.

7. a quick throw or toss; sudden j.erk or darting motion.

I'm sure I don't need to do a practical demonstration on this.... ;) :lol:

lads i think ye need to get a hobby!! eh going by demonics definition, can someone please show me where we have "flirted". oh god i cant stop laughing... :lol::lol:

Whats the matter with a bit of TOC "banter"

It seems that some of you have over active imaginations and need to get a life for yourselves :rolleyes:

TOC was once famous for this type of friendly banter and If I want to wish my friend Molly a happy Un-Birthday I will do.

Like Molly, I find your comments hilarious.......................whatever would Molly want from an old (but experienced) chap like me :P ;) :lol:

(Answers by PM please :P ;) :lol::lol: )

ha ha ha i'll pass on answering that!! lol. thanks steve, you're the only person who recognises my unbirthday!! :crybaby:

Oh Steve.... the first rule is "don't bite" ;) It's all a bit of friendly fun and banter and not meant to be taken seriously or in a defamatory fashion.....

I do not need to "get a life", I have a perfectly fine one that I do very well with, but if you guys can joke, why can't we? :unsure:

Lets not be jokist!

I flirt with anyone and everyone and its never taken seriously! :lol:

lol if i was flirting i'd admit it! ;) but i aint, im actually just having a laugh.... and that rule about not biting, you can bite me steve ;) lol (see thats called flirting!!)

Oh Steve.... the first rule is "don't bite" ;) It's all a bit of friendly fun and banter and not meant to be taken seriously or in a defamatory fashion.....

I do not need to "get a life", I have a perfectly fine one that I do very well with, but if you guys can joke, why can't we? :unsure:

Lets not be jokist!

I flirt with anyone and everyone and its never taken seriously! :lol:

I don't bite Em.........................(Although I have been told that I have a pretty good suck ;) :lol: )

I appreciated your dictionary definitions :lol: .........................it just seems that some others have an over active imagination if they think that the friendly banter between myself and Molly is flirting.

I know that you..............like myself, have a great life :thumbsup:

You know me Em.......................I love a joke with anyone................even you :P :lol::lol:

Theres no difference.... I joke to have a laugh & flirt to have a laugh..... it's all much of a muchness really!

There's nothing wrong with flirting.... people are treating it like a dirty word! :lol:

If anyone knows how to take a joke, it's me.... and boy am I flirting.... I mean laughing.... oh heck, its all the same to me! ;)

lol, ok so we're all good then?! :D

We never weren't.... but since I apparently don't have a life I suppose I'd better toddle off and get one! :P

So catch you guys later!

Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today.........Tuesday 26th August 2008 :hug::band::clap::doctor:

Hope you dont think that I am flirting with you :kisss: ;)

Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today.........Tuesday 26th August 2008 :hug::band::clap::doctor:

Hope you dont think that I am flirting with you :kisss: ;)

thanks steve!! by the way i love the nurse/doctor smiley, very appropriate! :D

what dont ya get and i'll thpe really slowly so you understand.....

Whats a 'thpe'???....

I just didnt get what was going on and then we got definitions of flirting, I just wanted to know what the hell was going on in this thread!

What is going on?

Whats a 'thpe'???....

I just didnt get what was going on and then we got definitions of flirting, I just wanted to know what the hell was going on in this thread!

What is going on?

Just a bit of "old fashioned TOC banter" Andy..........................................and aparrently some flirting ;) :lol:

that meant to say type!

right once upon a time, there was an off topic random thread, and through misunderstanding, a moderator believed it was my birthday, and set up this thread in celebration of it. however, i had led him into false hope as i had lied about my birthday. then the moderator remembered a song from alice in wonderland about unbirthdays, leadding to a celebration of my un-birthday every day!! then people got confused and believed that myself and the moderator were flirting. and then that had to be rectified. and then another moderator got lost through all this, and i had to explain in a big long bedtime story to him. they all lived happily ever after, the end.........

that meant to say type!

right once upon a time, there was an off topic random thread, and through misunderstanding, a moderator believed it was my birthday, and set up this thread in celebration of it. however, i had led him into false hope as i had lied about my birthday. then the moderator remembered a song from alice in wonderland about unbirthdays, leadding to a celebration of my un-birthday every day!! then people got confused and believed that myself and the moderator were flirting. and then that had to be rectified. and then another moderator got lost through all this, and i had to explain in a big long bedtime story to him. they all lived happily ever after, the end.........

He He ........................Classic Molly :thumbsup:

lol i should become an author of childrens books....

Just in case you thought I had forgotten:

Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today Wednesday 27th August 2008 :blushing:

Not long to wait untill your Birthday :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links