Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got My Toyota T3 Today........... But.......

Astronomer

Today I took delivery of my new (to me) Toyota Corolla 1.6 vvt-i T3 (2005: 30K mls). Hell it's nippy, it just wants to speed, it's like a little terrier were my diesel Rover 75 was like an old faithful labrador. One thing though......... what's this (arrowed in red)??. I have looked through the handbook and it says it's a clock, but I'll be darned if I can get it to work. Is it supposed to work in my model or is it just blanked seeing as there's a clock in the trip computer?

toyotadashxq1.jpg

Alright chaps. On the CTS it a screen for the Climate / Fan controll. I think this also applies to the T-SPirits and maybe some other models?

Just shows you what you fan speed is / temprature and outside temprature.

Alright chaps. On the CTS it a screen for the Climate / Fan controll. I think this also applies to the T-SPirits and maybe some other models?

Just shows you what you fan speed is / temprature and outside temprature.

Cheers, -T- Sport, I guessed it was something that my model didn't use and is blanked............. Now what would fit nicely in there I wonder....... :g:

Its just a little blank thing! lol i fiddled about with mine wondering what it was but it does nothing as t sport said its a screen for the climate control etc.

Little ideas sprung to my mind aswell of what i could do with it. maybe u can help with ideas!

Little ideas sprung to my mind aswell of what i could do with it. maybe u can help with ideas!

As I work at computers, I was thinking about something computer-ish, a hard drive maybe for transferring info, some sort of mp3 player maybe, I've really no idea, at the moment, what would be useful, an old CD/DVD player to be used as an extra cup holder?, I'm waffling, forgive me........ :D

That looks like it should be a clock to me.

The CTS actually has a separate display for the air con ;)

corolla23ap.jpg

This is how the dash looks in the T-Spirit. There are two LCD displays in the aluminium-look panel. Top one is the clock and bottom one is for the climate control as already mentioned.

Corolladash2.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links