Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sr- T Sport Trade In

Tanuki

I have found a T sport local to me and ME WANTY!!!!

I have the SR on a 01 X plate and this is a 01 on a Y the t sport has done 68000 and my SR 52000 now my dilema is...Parkers guide puts my car at £2200 trade in and the Tsport is £3999, do you think I should try and push for £2500 trade in or just offer my car and £1500 cash??

Is the t sport to good a deal and should I be wary??

I will be loosing about £1000 on my SR as I have only had it just under a year....should have bought the car I wanted in the first place.

Help what would you do???

I have found a T sport local to me and ME WANTY!!!!

I have the SR on a 01 X plate and this is a 01 on a Y the t sport has done 68000 and my SR 52000 now my dilema is...Parkers guide puts my car at £2200 trade in and the Tsport is £3999, do you think I should try and push for £2500 trade in or just offer my car and £1500 cash??

Is the t sport to good a deal and should I be wary??

I will be loosing about £1000 on my SR as I have only had it just under a year....should have bought the car I wanted in the first place.

Help what would you do???

you want to pay the least you can for the t-sport so you should sell your SR privately, you always get tht extra couple of hundred than it says in the book, wot u should do say like u want around £2500 for yours, put it up for £2650 and you can make it luk like your nockin them down then u wanted just for the sale. i did it with my 03 corsa, in the book it was £2900 n i sold it privately for £3400, i put it up for £3600.

hope that helps...

Firstly, £4k for a 7 year old t-sport seems a bit on the high side to me. Assuming you've driven it and it all checks out, then offer your car and £1200. Be prepared to go up to £1500 but I'd walk away after that.

Just don't let it all get confusing. Salesmen are generally the lowest common denominator when it comes to morals (it's their job to be that way) All you're bothered about is the cost to change.

cheers Chris

I've just checked out the prices for that year car and you are right it is a bit high it should be between £3300 -£3700 so it is a bit high...I may just pop down there and see if there is a deal to be made.

unfortunatly I need a car so selling privatly isnt an option.

That Yaris TS is crazy money, its worth no more than £3700 if its got FSH/Mint/ at a main dealer. If its doesnt have those 3 things then £1200 is the most you should be giving the dealer. If the garage is a small independent and your current car is tidy then they should be able to see that profit is available from both Yari. If you do, do a deal your car will be £3499, before you even get off the pitch :lol:

Some better cars here:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...3/search.action

well i got my t-sport 2 month ago and paid £3800 and it had a fsh and done 69k. was up on the forecourt for £4000 but knocked him down cos i was payin cash. think CARPEOPLE was the name of the garage in oldham

well i got my t-sport 2 month ago and paid £3800 and it had a fsh and done 69k. was up on the forecourt for £4000 but knocked him down cos i was payin cash. think CARPEOPLE was the name of the garage in oldham

Is yours a 2001/Y?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links