Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fly Mr2 Fly !

jechto

ARGH !! My eyes ..

It's not that bad .. infact I have the same spoiler in the garage (still for sale) .. but I just don't like Veilside ..

after seeing the other half a dozen MR2's on that site .. and with their woeful companions (have a look at the tragic "Readers cars" .. I'm now seriously thinking of selling my car ..

I didn't realise how Max Muppet the MR2 was becoming .. an Evo wing and washer jet lights and you are one of "da boyz" it seems ..

Now I'm depressed ..

(and the mr2 has the rev1 brakes, on 18's and the NoS isn't even connected :wacko: and has washer lights :ffs: )

and Adrian Flu(cking hell)x wants £1100 to insure the car ..

Dorset and Chris Knott are getting back to me .. as the rates change in a few weeks.

Actually looking through the MR2's there's only 1 Turbo car there, I'm willing to bet most of them are owned by Kids who can't afford the insurance, but can afford stupid paint jobs etc. At least most ofthe MR2's are fairly tasteful - come on look at this ridiculous 3 series in the top left corner - I ask you.....!

Some of these cars .. if I saw them I'd crash due to laughing so hard ..

1.jpgfront2.jpg

drivefront2.jpg

ARGH !! Turn your %$(ing fog lights off - Mondeo Man

mr21.jpg

What is it with these wings .. saw one on a Mk1 .. I was almost ill ..

Some of these cars .. if I saw them I'd crash due to laughing so hard ..

1.jpgfront2.jpg

drivefront2.jpg

ARGH !! Turn your %$(ing fog lights off - Mondeo Man

mr21.jpg

What is it with these wings .. saw one on a Mk1 .. I was almost ill ..

lol

thought u guys might want to have a peak at this beast - this is a mr2 in my area, and i will say now. hold ur mouth closed  :P

http://www.sw-cc.com/

nothing special mate... a MR2 (n/a!), with a veilside kit and a paint job. It's still got rev1 lights on it !... geeze.

What's with those great big sparco seat harness cover things... they would do my nut in !!!

What's with those great big sparco seat harness cover things.

I want TOM's ones .. it's about as muppet as I'll go ..

lol quality pic!

sitin.jpg

the driver mentions that the car has variable timing though...eh? didnt know mr2s mk1s had vvt!? or am i confusing it with something else?

nope .. I think he is ..

VVTi is a mk2/mk3 thing .. and then like rocking horse poo on a mk2 ..

and what's this about boost @ 5000 rpm .. it's not a %$(ing supercharged mk1 ..

It's a maxer trying to bluff - and not doing a good enough job ..

I Wouldnt worry about MR2's getting a bad rep, well I dont anyway, I have only seen one other rev5 turbo ever :lol:

I actually KNOW the guy who owns the BMW :wacko:

do me a favour and hit with with a stick... at the same time shout... "bad BMW owner, bad BMW owner"

Haha! I better not say too much just in case he visits here to view some quality cars :D

I Wouldnt worry about MR2's getting a bad rep, well I dont anyway, I have only seen one other rev5 turbo ever :lol:

Ive yet to see a rev5 Tubby. Have not seen a rev4 either but have seen two rev3s both red and one lookin worse for wear too. But mr2s regardless of mk1/mk2/NA/Tubby they always have respectable people in thier late 20s, 30+ drivin em which is reassuring that it still has class.

The Max legwaxin brigade are catchin up tho with the N/As :ffs: <_<

Ive yet to see a rev5 Tubby. Have not seen a rev4 either but have seen two rev3s both red and one lookin worse for wear too. But mr2s regardless of mk1/mk2/NA/Tubby they always have respectable people in thier late 20s, 30+ drivin em which is reassuring that it still has class.

2side.jpg

My rev5 turbo :)

Must get some more pics done thinking about it :thumbsup:

mate that is one GORGEOUS car! :o are the rear quarter panels tinted as standard? I think it would look even nicer if the side windows were tinted the same shade too! Just my opinion though, car is still stunning as it is! :thumbsup:

Everything on the car is standard, I agree the side windows may look good with a tint the same as the rears, but im not too keen on the impaired visibility I get when looking out the rears, having this on the fronts is not desirable to be honest!

Still I might get it done in the future :) only "mods" I have planned for the near future are clear side repeaters, as the stick on orange ones are getting on my nerves!

And cheers for the nice comments :hokus-pokus:

The Rev5's are nice .. still think the cars need fattening up a bit though ..

I had my Turbo parked next to my old NA (Rev1 - stock) .. It looked like the NA was on a diet and the Turbo on steroids ..

But each to their own ..

That cuts like a knife mate :cacker:

Wouldn't call you a Max Muppet ..

You've not gone for the big rims and clear lights .. oh, hang on .. :P

Wouldn't call you a Max Muppet ..

You've not gone for the big rims and clear lights .. oh, hang on .. :P

sniff :crybaby:

So you reckon I went too far with the huge 'NO FEAR' logo across my back window and the winscreen washers with little lights on them? :cacker:

heh heh ..

I still think the '2 is getting to the price range where its apealing to the "wrong" people ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links