Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Convoys

GIDDLEPIN

Post here if you might be having a convoy :thumbsup:

THURSDAY 28th BLYTH SERVICES A1 (Between 08:00 & 08:30)

GIDDLEPIN..(Les) MR2 Roadster

Devil-ish..(Anne) Aygo

I think ill be a lonely soldier unless anyone coming from essex area friday morning, im driving to essex thursday night and staying at the mother in laws

So anyone travelling from the south area on friday i will be going to get there for about 9-10

Sunday morning convoy from east London/ Essex area...

Rainham tesco's carpark... just off of Ferry Lane (Off A13 or A1306) (PM me for directions if you are not sure)

We plan to be getting to Tesco for around 7am with the intention of leaving there at 7:30am

Anyone interested can come, the more the merrier.

This convoy will also consist of member of the GT4OC and some other non club members.

xxxx

Rainham tesco's carpark... just off of Ferry Lane (Off A13 or A1306) (PM me for directions if you are not sure)

We plan to be getting to Tesco for around 7am with the intention of leaving there at 7:30am

This convoy will also consist of member of the GT4OC and some other non club members.

xxxx

See you there :thumbsup:

Friday morning starting in Leeds and heading south!

Anybody want to join up en-route let me know!

So far:

Norfolk n Chance - Leeds

SJandAygo - Lincoln

:thumbsup:

xxxx

Hey if that was Saturday we'd be there too!

I drive past that Tesco everyday going to work - it's at Dovers Corner isnt it - btw petrol was 109.9p there this morning for unleaded! I check the prices every morning ;)

xxxx

I drive past that Tesco everyday going to work - it's at Dovers Corner isnt it - btw petrol was 109.9p there this morning for unleaded! I check the prices every morning ;)

Come along on Sunday.... you know you want to :yes:

I'll be leaving Marlow / High Wycombe at 7am on Saturday morning. Going to take about two hours to get there, but I could stop off on the M25 services if anybody wants to join in.

Not parking on the TOC stand this year, but will of course be round to visit B)

Paul.

xxxx

Come along on Sunday.... you know you want to :yes:

You know what - might just do that! Will be in a now very shiney Red MK1 MR2 if we do...gotta see how tomorrow goes first! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links