Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ma56 Yav

tccom

who is the new owner?

I am. I hope your not going to break myheart with horror stories are you ?? :crybaby:

well i sold it to arnold clark in cheshire and it sat there for 4-5 months then moved it to scotland.i sold it with 4,800 miles on,i bought it from toyota for 11,500 pounds so i hope you got a good deal.no mechanical problems at all so you should be trouble free if they used 98 octane.whats the milage now,it should be close to 5,000 unless it has been abused by arnold clark.

ooooh, thats one letter different from my reg. (it's still fotr sale btw)

how much is it for sale for ?

i'll accept 10,000 for it. 14750on the clock, custom exhaust, powertec induction, 6 months tax and toyota service

The car now has 9600 miles it seems the other 4000 odd miles have been done in the last six months. Got the problem sorted just used Shell V power and it runs like a dream. the car is still in mint condition and is the envy of my work mates.

Yeah seemed to great a deal for what the car is and its performance. Its got the Type R beat all over!

Promise to look after it :D

The car now has 9600 miles it seems the other 4000 odd miles have been done in the last six months. Got the problem sorted just used shell V power and it runs like a dream. the car is still in mint condition and is the envy of my work mates.

Yeah seemed to great a deal for what the car is and its performance. Its got the Type R beat all over!

Promise to look after it :D

hi,yes its a crackin car but to thirsty for my commut to work,i now have a corsa vxr which is givin me 34.5 to a gal the comp was 24 to a gal.it was also to noisey on m way 70 mph= 4,000 rpm.but if i had not changed jobs i would still have the comp,but the vxr is just as crazy a machine.hope u enjoy the compressor.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links