Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Jae Thing

Hoovie

Seems that the LOC and TOC people don't get on?

And also seems like there were no RAV4s in the gig?

I reckon we RAVers should all go next time and show everyone how to play well together.

We could be very fair and tow out Toyotas and Lexus's alternately from the rain-sodden fields (it is held in the British Summertime after all).

I'm up for it - anyone else?

:lol::lol: Good idea mate, I have just read that thread on the general forum. To be honest for me that location is

totally out of the question, and I would agree with Kimi about the camping. Never done it since my teens and have no

desire to do it again. A show that big you will never get a hotel room in the area either, so your buggered. I reckon there

is also an issue with the cars, majority of people dont really go to these shows to look at SUV's do they. So I guess

it would be more of a social visit. ;)

Location somewhere more central (midlands type area) would be much more 'user friendly' - got the M6 for northerners and north wales, the M5 for south west and south wales, M1 for south east.

Reckon the Scots will lose out a little always - the forfeit you pay for living in such a great place ;)

JAE organisers have contracted to use Mersea Island Essex for the next TWO years :thumbsup:

JAE organisers have contracted to use Mersea Island Essex for the next TWO years :thumbsup:
Is it being held in Chatmans back garden? :lol:

hey - that is an idea, plenty of room for all, even the Lexuseseseses (just kidding ;) .... no room for them :P ....... No really just kidding now :P )

Its hardly central. With the cost of fuel that venue makes it prohibitive to many - no wonder it is not as well patronised as it could be.

What about the Warwicksire or Peterborough Show Grounds?

Anywhere more central!!!

from what I have read about JAE in the general area, of all the boxes you would want to tick for a weekend of fun with fellow car enthusiasts, it ticks just ONE - there are other car enthusiasts there.

rancid beach, middle of nowhere for most, horrible facilities - great shame :no:

What about the Warwicksire or Peterborough Show Grounds?

Anywhere more central!!!

Lol................it was held at Peterborough showground for the past few years......................the Organisers decided to move it :D

One has just got his lawn looking lovely, the head gardener would have a heart seizure seeing all those cars driving over the front lawn :o :sick::blowup:

Then again it's probably the only off roading you lot will do in your RAV's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then again it's probably the only off roading you lot will do in your RAV's :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oi!! :censor: Ok, fair enough :goof:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links