Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Disabling T-sport Traction Control

GazChap

I know you can press the TRC OFF button under the dashboard to turn traction control off, but it's only temporary and the system is enabled again the next time you start the car.

Is there any way you can reverse this so that it's disabled by default but pressing the button turns it on?

I did this mod to my BMW but as my celica doesn't have TC I'm not sure if it will work on a Toyota.

This TUTORIAL gives you an idea on how it's done on an M3, should give you an idea on where to start.

I know you can press the TRC OFF button under the dashboard to turn traction control off, but it's only temporary and the system is enabled again the next time you start the car.

Is there any way you can reverse this so that it's disabled by default but pressing the button turns it on?

Hey fella. There is a way of disabling it permenantly. Has happened to my car by accident. Is good but would prefer the option and the lights perm on on my dash annoy me. Let me know if you find the procedure. Need to find it myself so I can reverse it!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links