Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Is This Button?

Paulius LT

Power Heater. Once the engine is running switch it on and the car will warm up quicker before the engine heats up fully.

Power Heater. Once the engine is running switch it on and the car will warm up quicker before the engine heats up fully.

In the manual it says do not drive with it turned on.

In the manual it says do not drive with it turned on.

why not?

If you go back to November 2004 (go back to page 19 on this forum) you will read some members posts and discussion about the power heater. Sorry but I can't do a link to this. Or just type 'power heater' into the 'search forum' box at the bottom of this page and look for it from there.

If you go back to November 2004 (go back to page 19 on this forum) you will read some members posts and discussion about the power heater. Sorry but I can't do a link to this. Or just type 'power heater' into the 'search forum' box at the bottom of this page and look for it from there.

OK. Thank you very much.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links