Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Getting My Car Tomorrow

lindsey58

Hi everyone! I'm getting my auris tomorrow and was just wondering how everyone is finding their cars?

I've previously had 2 toyotas, a D reg corolla and a M reg starlet and I'm looking forward to getting back to toyota cars! Since then I had a citroen C2 (french nasty car, need I say more!) and I'm trading in my mini cooper for this car.

Thanks in advance.

Lindsey

I've had my Auris (1.6 petrol SR in Decuma Grey) for 5 days now and I've been very impressed so far. It's my 4th consecutive Toyota! My first car was an old H plate VW polo, was great to learn to drive in and for my days as a student at university. I then needed a newer car for work and picked up an M plate Corolla, and I've never looked back with a 52 plate T3 Corolla and then my first ever new car, a 56 plate Corolla SR. I loved the Corolla SR, it looked good and had semi-decent performance for what was basically a standard T3 Corolla with a few extra cosmetics, but the 0% finance deal on the Auris plus my fairly heavy mileage persuaded me to make the change to the Auris. I'm sure you'll not be disappointed.

Hi everyone! I'm getting my auris tomorrow and was just wondering how everyone is finding their cars?

I've previously had 2 toyotas, a D reg corolla and a M reg starlet and I'm looking forward to getting back to toyota cars! Since then I had a citroen C2 (french nasty car, need I say more!) and I'm trading in my mini cooper for this car.

Thanks in advance.

Lindsey

I went to my Auris T180 from an 03 Corolla T Sport and it has been a pleasant experience so far... Have been an Auris owner since March and racked up plenty mileage already, no problems so far (fingers+toes crossed). Its a fine car you have there so enjoy it! :)

I have been running a company Auris 1.6TR for 12 months, it is due for replacement this month and I will be sorry to see it go to be honest. Had the minor niggles with squeaky brakes, but that is now sorted, hope to get a diesel version next but dont have much choice in the matter :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links