Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-sport Has Been Part Ex'd

Dave567

As the title says i am no longer a t-sport owner after only 8 months. I have part ex'd may facelift t-sport and I am now the proud owner of a BMW 330ci M sport.

I think the t-sport was a cracking car but it wasn't really the car for me...Its a bit strange from having a car that gets its real power above 6000 rpm to having one that only revs to 6500 rpm.

I've picked up some helpfull tips on her and im sure i will be looking on her in the future.

Edited to remove advert

Just when im getting mine! ah bmw's i have an e46 convertible 2.2 great cars very comfortable to drive and they have torque maybe not as fast as the t-sport but im sure you'r 330 would give one a good time. Enjoy the car m8

Is it an m3 then ? LOL don't know much about bmw's but I'm sure our cts wouldn't stand a chance with an m3, very nice, any pics ?

Is it an m3 then ? LOL don't know much about bmw's but I'm sure our cts wouldn't stand a chance with an m3, very nice, any pics ?

I think it's not quite an M3 but it does have around 267Bhp with a limited top end of 155 and 0-60 in about 6 seconds.

So yea, TS hasn't got a hope really :P But his engine size IS nearly twice as big as ours, being a 3litre 'an all. :)

Very nice sir, ive always fancied one of these, 6cyl, RWD and a lovely smooth straight six....

I'll have one in Imola Red B)

If its an e46 330i, then it would have 231bhp, which id say would be quicker than the TS...the newer models would be faster again...

I'm sure it will be nice to have a bit of torque again lol

It is 231 BHP and the engine in it is smooth being straight six and with it being the sport it has the lowered suspension and 18 inch wheels. The handling is spot on and I think if im honest the handling was the only thing I wasn't too keen on with my CTS.

If anyone is looking for a nice T sport as mine was alcace grey with the leather and alcantara interior i part ex'd it in dickens vauxhall wrexham so it may be for sale soon.

Had a run with my friends fiance she has a 325 he was driving earlier today it was fast being 197 bhp but i did get past him without to much struggle the bmws are very heavy i reckon a t-sport wont be far behind a 330. I can recall the run with the 325 very close at first but when i hit lift i edged in front and kept going.

Tomorow will be having a run with a 328i dynoed at 240bhp lets see how the t-sport does and then i can tell you.

If anyone is looking for a nice T sport as mine was alcace grey with the leather and alcantara interior i part ex'd it in dickens vauxhall wrexham so it may be for sale soon.

Wish you'd said before you'd px'ed.

I would've swapped interiors with you! :lol:

Had the run with the 328i was quite even however off the mark i was quicker he would catch up and start getting past. I recall trying to take him in 4th at about 40 but he did get far in front. Finnally managed to downgear and hit lift caught up a bit but was still behind.

After another stop i managed to start off well and carried on infront once i was infront of him there was not much problem as he couldnt catch up or get past me but the same would apply with him if i was behind. Overall i do think he was slightly faster because of the extra torque and of a standing start he would be infront a car length or 2.

Had a run with a 2.0 audi a3 it was a piece of cake along with a 1.9D a4 both of them seemed to be quite easy to take.

Had the run with the 328i was quite even however off the mark i was quicker he would catch up and start getting past. I recall trying to take him in 4th at about 40 but he did get far in front. Finnally managed to downgear and hit lift caught up a bit but was still behind.

After another stop i managed to start off well and carried on infront once i was infront of him there was not much problem as he couldnt catch up or get past me but the same would apply with him if i was behind. Overall i do think he was slightly faster because of the extra torque and of a standing start he would be infront a car length or 2.

Had a run with a 2.0 audi a3 it was a piece of cake along with a 1.9D a4 both of them seemed to be quite easy to take.

If the 2.0 Audi had a T you could be in trouble, as for the Diesel they have 130 PS tops so i hope it was easy!

If the 2.0 Audi had a T you could be in trouble, as for the Diesel they have 130 PS tops so i hope it was easy!

Id expect the TS to be quite similar to a 2.0T A3, as for a 130bhp A4..it would have absolutely no chance...i remember a Celica 140 pulling on a remapped 130 Passat...

What was done to the 328i to give it 240bhp??....id expect the TS and a standard 328i to be quite similar! with maybe the TS edging in front!

I dont think it was a t, didnt have the sporty kit on it.

Think the standard 2.0 petrols

the 328i has bigger throttle bodies, manifold, pistons, davef induction also i think the engine has been bored out to a 3.0.

yea at stock fairly similar but TS would be infront as the 328i weigh a ton.

The work my mate did was useful tho as he has tons of torque and being a larger engine is a positive as he can modify it and has.

His dyno print was 238bhp from what i saw.

Yea as said before i pulled away on the 325 thats an e46 with i think 190 odd break.

the older 328s were also around the 190 mark. so you can say the stock 325 would have been the same as a stock 328 in its time.

I was running full tank and spare wheel tho! lol

He had 2 pioneer subwoofers near reserve tank and a friend!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links