Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Universal Exhaust

UKDM323

Hmm saw on eBay a 'HKS' universal exhaust item no 180284961428 dont think link works if post here. its £43 as buy it now surely it cant be that cheap not from HKS would this be a copy thats been stuck with a HKS Badge on it?this seller seems to be sellling few of them so not second hand either lol, as i gonna buy a HKS universal exhaust soon at £170(this one genuine) from a local car tuning shop that deals with HKS & other well known brands & i thought that was reasonable price, for £170 i can buy 3/4 of them eBay ones, lol dont think i will, the eBay one seems too gd to be true me think ?

Could be genuine. I bought a proper Remus TTE Twin Pipe Performance Exhaust for my RAV4 from eBay and paid £112 - retail is around £400. Seller was a Toyota Main Dealer.

How can they make a "universal exhaust"

Sounds like rubbsh to me.

For the record I paid knocking on £800 for a full HKS exhaust a few years back.

HKS do make universal exhausts its just the price seem too gd to be true, second hand more convincing but its not in this case, linty264 got a HKS universal one for his CTS & its even on the HKS official website lists a universal one. i might send the seller a email see what he says.

I take it its a universal back box then, as opposed to a universal exhaust?

A universal exhaust is simply not possible unless you are going to cut it up and reweld anyway!

I take it its a universal back box then, as opposed to a universal exhaust?

A universal exhaust is simply not possible unless you are going to cut it up and reweld anyway!

Sorry yes universal backbox, im jst used to calling it a exhaust £43 for a backbox is still really cheap for something like HKS brand.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links