Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got The T-sport My Thoughts On The Car

farhanali89

After the wait and anticipation went to pick up the love of my life...for now. In simple terms i got the car and first thing i can say is, Either i am going to kill myself or 2 im going to lose my licence. I am officialy addicted to lift within a day is there any more i need to say seeing as many of you already know.

I can recall my first few runs in the car and boy did i enjoy it, When lift kicks in its amazing. Really want to get a typhoon now as i know all of you have an induction kit and they sound real sweet.

But again i need you'r assistance. I bought a new fascia plate today as i didnt want to put my old corolla stereo adaptor plate in because i sprayed it silver and i want to keep the interior in this car black. The fascia plate i bought was an autoleads one and it comes up slightly dark blue and not to the colour of the interior, Also it is not flush fitting. I can remember to well how the old one was but im sure it was not so blue. Anywhere someone knows where i can collect one from in the london area or do i have to re order on eBay?

Finnaly t-sport mats, wanted to get the original t-sport mats where can i buy them from do the dealers still stock them as the car didnt come with mats :(

Thanks guys

The fascia plate im not sure whether you can get a black one as iv looked everywhere n i cant find it so if you do find one lemme know loll.

The mats iv called up toyota about n they have a new set in stock now which are sumin around 65 quid.

i got the facia for mine and its exactly the same. i emailed autoleads to see if they do one in black or even an unsprayed one cos the plastic is black and the answer was no. so looks like we will just have to put up with it.

Hmm, Seems I'll have to paint mine then! When I get it that is....

Can't be doing with a wrong colour facia!

Yea another thing is i got it in and its so annoying as it rattles the build quality is really poor as it doesnt have clips at the bottom which groove into the vent surround which makes it move about. Im certain my previous fascia i had was much better try the eBay ones as i dont think they are auto leads the last one i bought was off eBay and it was much better in terms of fitment. Not sure about colour.

there is a black fascia adaptor available - i have one.

i originally got the "blue" one and agree that it looked crap.

i replaced it with a black one and it's a perfect match. mine doesn't rattle.

someone on here gave me a link of where to buy them from.

i might be getting rid of my t-sport next week, so my fascia adaptor might be up for grabs.

Yea! i dont know why tho i love the car, its comfortable to drive fast when you need it to be. I suppose my age is a factor tho being 19 it is ideal as i have insurance which is really low and i have a nice performing car.

We need to get more owners on the forums! i see some t-sports modified etc but no one i have met so far comes on the forums! i think we should put flyers on any t-sports get the fellow owners to sign up!

Yea! i dont know why tho i love the car, its comfortable to drive fast when you need it to be. I suppose my age is a factor tho being 19 it is ideal as i have insurance which is really low and i have a nice performing car.

We need to get more owners on the forums! i see some t-sports modified etc but no one i have met so far comes on the forums! i think we should put flyers on any t-sports get the fellow owners to sign up!

Picked up my T-Sport Compressor yesterday. Was a fantastic drive home from Dorchester to Newport in South Wales. I knew it might be quick but I was amazed by the performance. Not such good news today though. Local Police stopped me and checked the tinting on the front windows. They failed and I'm off the road until Toyota sort the problem out. Not happy at all. Toyota insist the windows are factory fitted but local plod will have none of it. Anyone else had this experience?

I've got a tin of spray paint that is an exact match to the corolla one. Got it mixed in my local paint shop. anyone want the code (in which case i'll go look in the garage).

Farhan, where do you engage lift in London?!?

am i right in thinking once you have this new facia, you have got rid of the trip computer showing mpg etc etc ?

am i right in thinking once you have this new facia, you have got rid of the trip computer showing mpg etc etc ?

Correct-a-mondo.

Im in hounslow west london right next to heathrow airport. I normally hit lift on the a40 great west road only had the car a day and a half lol but i cant get lift in any other gear as 1st does 40 with lift! i would break the speed limit if i did second .....lol

Picked up my T-Sport Compressor yesterday. Was a fantastic drive home from Dorchester to Newport in South Wales. I knew it might be quick but I was amazed by the performance. Not such good news today though. Local Police stopped me and checked the tinting on the front windows. They failed and I'm off the road until Toyota sort the problem out. Not happy at all. Toyota insist the windows are factory fitted but local plod will have none of it. Anyone else had this experience?

Local police being traffic or Focus drivers? If its Focus plodders then there probably wrong! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links