Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Product Catalogue

Paul Gi

As some are aware there is the Aygo Knowledgebase thread, which will pick up steam again once i get the finger out and demonstrate changing headlight bulbs! And as this will end up building up into a section of the club which fellow club members can access to find out essential information and tips 'n' hints on changing/installing items, could we also make up another section within the Aygo Club?

When i was a member of the Almera Owners Club, there wasn't many tuning parts available for my My N16 Nissan Almera and as such i had to register with a forum called B15Sentra.net (which was based on an american nissan called the Sentra as the chassis/mechanicals were 99% the same)

Now the reason i brought up the american forum reference was because they had a Product Review section where they posted up all known available mods for the Sentra and users who bought the items could rate them and write up the pros and cons so fellow owners who had done no mods could make up their mind a lot more easily.

Might be useful for other Aygo owners and also possibly beneficial for other members of the other sections (Supra, MR2, Yaris, Avensis etc) as it would reduce the number of threads starting off what will fit? and what's the best? and why did my engine blow up? etc...

Write a sticky mentioning check out the Product Review, if there's new products post it up and it can be added and check it out before creating threads about the above mentioned topics...

On another note, god my almera was in a stunning shade of blue... I'd respray my car in that shade of blue if i could - main problem as always is money! LoL

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links