Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Brakes

lift addict

I need new brakes on my T Sport could anyone recommend good brakes / pads that are better than standard which work well no matter the condition and where i can get them from ? also is there specific size i need ?

I need new brakes on my T Sport could anyone recommend good brakes / pads that are better than standard which work well no matter the condition and where i can get them from ? also is there specific size i need ?

Have a search re Brakes, its been covered many times and there are loads of different opinions!

One thing that is an agreed point though: Toyota std parts a pretty :censor: :lol:

Try Greenstuff pads, just ordered mine too. I bought mine from CRN, front and rear £85 free delivery. Call 01246559933 speak to a guy called Ollie.

Cheers

H :thumbsup:

redstuff pads are the way forward and any brand of discs.

i would steer clear of black diamond, their discs crack and 3G they are a bunch of robbing bar stewaRDS, they charged me twice and i'm now going through my credit card company to recover funds.

Mine needs new rears by the end of the month (MOT), had a look about at prices.

Standard set of rears were £107 from Toyota, I asked Halfords and they were gonna charge £59 per disc (I presume they order off Toyota). I was tempted by the Nitrac rear grooved discs for £126 but ended up buying some EBC solids from brakes4u at £80.

Also bought some EBC green stuff rear pads (£45ish), all arriving tomorrow. I know you guys say Red stuff all the way!, bit put off by the warm up time though. Now all I gotta do is print of that guide and buy some copper grease :)

Mine needs new rears by the end of the month (MOT), had a look about at prices.

Standard set of rears were £107 from Toyota, I asked halfords and they were gonna charge £59 per disc (I presume they order off Toyota). I was tempted by the Nitrac rear grooved discs for £126 but ended up buying some EBC solids from brakes4u at £80.

Also bought some EBC green stuff rear pads (£45ish), all arriving tomorrow. I know you guys say Red stuff all the way!, bit put off by the warm up time though. Now all I gotta do is print of that guide and buy some copper grease :)

Abslolutely, redstuff pads need warming up. Thats the last thing you want when your driving on the motor way! They are good though, I had them on my Nissan 300zx a couple of years ago.

Cheers

H :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links