Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Fast Is It?

chris up north

All you how fast is it guy n gals just stumbled across a site that got stats on allsorts of cars which may help in the

is mine faster than a *^&%%%£ or what ever they give figures for power to weight 0-60 0-100 60-100 quater mile

times and terminal speeds and it's also got a section for modifieds only thing is it's at

www.vagweb.co.uk/forums/stats.php and clic on car statistics and enter toyota see what comes up

and even they admit that my ts is faster that a gti yehhh. :D B)

All you how fast is it guy n gals just stumbled across a site that got stats on allsorts of cars which may help in the

is mine faster than a *^&%%%£ or what ever they give figures for power to weight 0-60 0-100 60-100 quater mile

times and terminal speeds and it's also got a section for modifieds only thing is it's at

www.vagweb.co.uk/forums/stats.php and clic on car statistics and enter toyota see what comes up

This is hyperthetical timings program based on power to weight ratio, its not true tested times. Can you imagine doing 0-60 in 6.83 with this clutch! :lol:

When i mentioned on the Celica pages the Rolla was quicker it didnt go down well.....

This is hyperthetical timings program based on power to weight ratio, its not true tested times. Can you imagine doing 0-60 in 6.83 with this clutch! :lol:

When i mentioned on the Celica pages the Rolla was quicker it didnt go down well.....

o.k. hypertheticaly clutch withstanding our ts is fater than a lot of stuff so yehhhh and don't spoil the moment :D

lol it wont be quicker will it ? i thaught they are the same and that one cant pull away from the other, its funny how they got anoyed lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links