Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Is Car Audio Fuse

fads

Hello. I can't find the car audio fuse in the previa 2004 model. Says in the manual that it's in the passenger kick box. Looked there but could not find fuse. Please help.

Hello. I can't find the car audio fuse in the previa 2004 model. Says in the manual that it's in the passenger kick box. Looked there but could not find fuse. Please help.

Found the fuse but it keeps blowing as soon as it is replaced. Any advice welcome.

Found the fuse but it keeps blowing as soon as it is replaced. Any advice welcome.

Is that the radio fuse which is accessory powered, so it blows when you turn the key on, or the memory backup fuse, which would blow even with the key turned off?

If it's the memory fuse, check the interior lights, one of the bulbs (which are probably festoon) might have not been installed properly when changed and shorting to ground.

If it's the accessory fuse, try unplugging the radio and see if it still blows the fuse.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links