Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing Front Toyota Badge, Calipers

farhanali89

Hi guys any ideas on how to remove the front Badge on the t-sport wanted to get mine black to match the car.

Also any ideas on how to remove the calipers or a good paint to use. Was after using something like silver.

Hi guys any ideas on how to remove the front badge on the t-sport wanted to get mine black to match the car.

Also any ideas on how to remove the calipers or a good paint to use. Was after using something like silver.

dunno bout gettin the Badge off

but for calipers, i never bothered takin them off to paint and used 'folia tec' paintin kit to paint mine always used this kit on all my car give good finish

If it is a pre-facelift then buy a tte front grille like mine, otherwise Smoftah can tell you about taking the front Badge off as he has been through all of that when he got the compressor front bumper for his D4D.

As for removing the calipers, I seem to remember there being 2 bolts holding them on so it's really easy to remove them. Check out nrgizerbunny's guide for replacing the brakes as that has a photo guide on doing it all :)

the Badge is fairly easy to take off, i did mine on my pre face lift n sprayed it black, all u need to do is take the grill off which is bout ten mins work with a few bolts then the Badge jst clips off from behind be gentle tho or else it may snap on ya,as with calipers cant help ya with that one not looked at them yet but will be doin next weekend when i hopefully put some new pads on the front,

if you follow my guide on how to take the brakes apart, that'll get all the bolts out, the only additional thing is to undo the flexy hose with the brake fluid in it.

Hi guys any ideas on how to remove the front badge on the t-sport wanted to get mine black to match the car.

but for calipers, i never bothered takin them off to paint and used 'folia tec' paintin kit to paint mine always used this kit on all my car give good finish

I want to paint my calipers in red, where can you buy that Folia tec paint kit from?

Cheers

H :thumbsup:

I want to paint my calipers in red, where can you buy that Folia tec paint kit from?

Cheers

You can buy foliatec paint from Halfords kit comes to around 30 quid. different colours available.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...1&langId=-1

Try motor world aswell. :)

Cheers

You can buy foliatec paint from Halfords kit comes to around 30 quid. different colours available.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/...1&langId=-1

Try motor world aswell. :)

]

Cheers buddy :thumbsup:

I mite be buying mine tomorow as i got my wheels but i want to take a picture of them with the calipers and decals on :) i want the trd decals on the calipers, going to do silver calipers and black decals.

I painted mine with the Folia Tec stuff, whith them on the car, dead easy to do, and really effective.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links