Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verdict On My Verso

Spranglebolt

If it's not too late for the guys enquiring, thought I would post my own thoughts.

Build quality of my 10mth-old d4d is excellent - far better than my previous Scenic (cut out with a blunt knife and a bent fork). Of course if I'd known that the price of diesel was going to hit such ridiculous levels I might have selected a different model. Still, I won't be clobbered too badly on emissions.

Service from dealer (High Wycombe) has so far been good. Just had a probably unnecessary free check prior to 3k Continental tour, when surprised to hear, like others, that the brake disks are scored - after only 7k miles. Apparently a known fault.

Although touted as a seven seater, I have to say that the back row is really only for v occasional use, and then only for sprogs, obviously resulting in almost total loss of load space.

No probs with paint yet.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's not too late for the guys enquiring, thought I would post my own thoughts.

Build quality of my 10mth-old d4d is excellent - far better than my previous Scenic (cut out with a blunt knife and a bent fork). Of course if I'd known that the price of diesel was going to hit such ridiculous levels I might have selected a different model. Still, I won't be clobbered too badly on emissions.

Service from dealer (High Wycombe) has so far been good. Just had a probably unnecessary free check prior to 3k continental tour, when surprised to hear, like others, that the brake disks are scored - after only 7k miles. Apparently a known fault.

Although touted as a seven seater, I have to say that the back row is really only for v occasional use, and then only for sprogs, obviously resulting in almost total loss of load space.

No probs with paint yet.

I'm surprised that alot of people say the seats are only for very occasional use as my 16 y/o and 14 y/o use them frequently with no complaints.

• 4 weeks later...

Service from dealer (High Wycombe) has so far been good. Just had a probably unnecessary free check prior to 3k continental tour, when surprised to hear, like others, that the brake disks are scored - after only 7k miles. Apparently a known fault.

No probs with paint yet.

I'm surprised that alot of people say the seats are only for very occasional use as my 16 y/o and 14 y/o use them frequently with no complaints.

They are comfortable enough, and easy enough to access. But, they are way too near the rear of the car for me to feel comfortable using them regularly. It wouldn't be my choice of seat in a rear collision.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links