Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying Corolla Parts

JOAKES24

Hi there.

I have just bought a Toyota Corolla Sport. Which judging by the posts I have read, I am now technically part of the Lift club. Yes, lift is pretty amazing.

I don't need any parts at the moment, but just wondered where the best place is to buy parts? I can get brakes etc easy enough from Partco and TMS.

However the big thing which worries me, is the exhaust. I just randomly asked my mate at TMS for a price, and they don't seem to stock for a 1.8?

Tried partco, with the same "we dont stock" result.

Also what is the average MPG for sensibleish drivers? Can i get above 30mpg?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan

Hello and welcome! :)

What kind of exhaust you looking for? Just a replacement of stock for when that one fails, or something a bit more bling?

I've had mine around 3 weeks now, and through fun and sensible driving, I'm getting an average of around 30.7mpg. I picked it up with 35ish mpg, so it will do better if driven sensibly!!

Hello and welcome! :)

What kind of exhaust you looking for? Just a replacement of stock for when that one fails, or something a bit more bling?

I've had mine around 3 weeks now, and through fun and sensible driving, I'm getting an average of around 30.7mpg. I picked it up with 35ish mpg, so it will do better if driven sensibly!!

Was just thinking of stock one. Its just so in the future when it goes, i know exactly where to go. Or a stainless steel one would be considered, saves changing the thing in the future

First, welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

Exhaust - eBay, breakers yard or ask Parts King on here.

Or you could consider the TTE backbox.

MPG - highest average i've had is 41mpg, but that was on the motorway! :lol:

Usual average of around 35mpg until i feel the need for Lift then it drops to about 29-30mpg

;)

The TTE stainless steel Twin Exhaust is basically a toyota dealer or eBay only item. A point to remember though is that the TTE exhaust is a rebadged Remus, so be sure to include a search for that too if you are after an after market replacement.

Failing that, you are looking at a custom job.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links