Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday, Flexy

Bizarra

Hi Flexy. You said that today was your Birthday, so on the strength of that...............................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :happybday::thumbsup::band::clap::cheers::drunk::eat::flowers::toot::toot::yahoo:

I hope you have a brilliant day, with lots of Prezzies, & a huge party with lots of haggis, neeps & tatties, washed down with copious amounts of WHISKEY (NOT WHISKY ! :lol: )

wow creating a new user to post to yourself?

mods check ip

Happy Birthday to the real flexy

nah i just simply know what flexy7 means, so why not, its catchy right hehe

Is that why you both have the same ip? and both drive a Camry!

Someone else has my International Passport (IP) Hope they don't get my credit card details, :lol: Sounds like a person of taste (Camry) . :thumbsup: My Birthday just gets better.. :D

what can i say, the camry is a great car, reliable, easy to maintain, plus great for taking the family out on holiday, plenty of boot space too. just a great overall car.

what can i say, the camry is a great car, reliable, easy to maintain, plus great for taking the family out on holiday, plenty of boot space too. just a great overall car.

:thumbsup:Yeah you're absolutely right but we'd better keep this on topic or "they'll" come a prying. :nono: Here, have a virtual piece of cake. :eat:

happy birthday flexy not too sure i believe it or not but sure what harm..... need a pic of you with those cards now for evidence

I hope that you have had a good day Flexy................. :happybday:

haggis, neeps & tatties, washed down with copious amounts of WHISKEY (NOT WHISKY ! :lol: )

Haggis, Neeps ??? he or she (or is it one person ??) aint Scottish :no::no::no:

happy birthday anyway, and will the real Flexy please stand up, please stand up (cue for a song).

PS anyone know what all the little boxes are that are appearing under some usernames ??

Happy Birthday Flexy

HTH...

CLICKY :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe Molly could help, she is a phsycho nurse after all :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Flexy!

You put your Chinese sticker the right way up on your Vauxhall yet?

:lol:

ha ha im only a student, and no psychiatrist would go near "it", way too messed up!! lol and dave the boxes are to show how many posts you've done in a way.... its only for non management, non moderators and non gold, non silver and non bronze members!!

dave the boxes are to show how many posts you've done in a way.... its only for non management, non moderators and non gold, non silver and non bronze members!!

Ok got you, Molls offer 180E's for the wheels and pay a tenner and go bronze on TOC. Its a lot tidier looking

:thumbsup:

happy birthday flexy not too sure i believe it or not but sure what harm..... need a pic of you with those cards now for evidence

Well as requested I've updated my profile picture with my Birthday evidence, Though I seem to be suffering from the effects of my birthday do! :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links