Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door Handles

stompe

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-RAV4-Prius-Av...088617108&_

Has anyone used these? And are they any good.

thanks stompe :thumbsup:

Hi Stompe,

Liked the look of these so I have bought a set, I should have them by the end of the week, if you havn't already bought them, I will let you know what they are like.

Regards,

Diverdave.

Cheers Diverdave,

I would be very interested in your opinion on these door handles, as I have not bought them yet. I would imagine they would look brilliant on a black Prius.

Thanks,

Stompe

Cheers Diverdave,

I would be very interested in your opinion on these door handles, as I have not bought them yet. I would imagine they would look brilliant on a black Prius.

Thanks,

Stompe

Hi stompe,

Recieved the handles today, fitted them in ten minutes. Some might say that they are expensive for what you get, they are only stick on covers for your existing handles, but I think that they look great. You are right they will look fantastic on a black Prius,mine is Dacuma Grey and I am more than happy with them. The photo on their web site of the handles on a silver Prius look good as well.

If you are not too worried about the cost I can recomend them !

Thanks Diverdave. I am glad they are ok. Being as your car is Dacuma Grey I bet they look great. Any chance of a picture? Hopefully if enough prius owners order some we should negotiate a discount for this forum.

Stompe

Thanks Diverdave. I am glad they are ok. Being as your car is Dacuma Grey I bet they look great. Any chance of a picture? Hopefully if enough prius owners order some we should negotiate a discount for this forum.

Stompe

Hi Stompe, the discount sounds like a good idea, If I can figure it out I will try to get a picture,though my digital camera has packed up but will try with my mobile.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links