Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Stupid Phone!

mollycorolla

eh my phone just broke, for no reason.... :help: :ffs: screen is white when i turn it on.... anybody know what i can do with it, cant live without my phone.... its a Samsung l760 slide phone, ted baker version ;)

I know that some slide fones have issues with the connectors and thus only display white/blank after over use of the slider.

Just looked on google for others with the same problem but found nothing. Sounds like its gonna have to go for repair.

If its only 4 months old its under guarentee..... Thats is if you havent damaged it by misuse or neglect.......... DID YOU NEGLECT YOUR PHONE MOLLY

nope, she didnt get wet, dropped (much) or damaged... i am a good mother god damn you!!!! :P

Try giving it a "Cold Start" by removing the Battery completely , then reinserting the Battery and trying to switch it back on.

It works for me when mine freeezes up like that.

Hope that you get it working soon :thumbsup:

I take it the Battery is charged up?

lol yea it is, i put it on charge just to check. i can turn it on and put in my pin code, make phone calls but cant see a single thing only white screen.... i dont have time to put it in for repair!!

lol yea it is, i put it on charge just to check. i can turn it on and put in my pin code, make phone calls but cant see a single thing only white screen.... i dont have time to put it in for repair!!

Have you tried the "cold start" by removing the Battery?

ha ha ha ive tried the cold and warm start. and yes jappy ted baker designed that telly tubby phone..... it was well woth the 180 euros :P

try a new Battery or take it to a phone shop. my phone stop working it was a Samsung g600, the slidey bit come off and wouldnt turn on, all it needed was a new batterey after the slidey bit was fixed so best thing to do is take it to a phone shop that fixes phones

If it was a Nokia i could get you a Priority repair and a courtesy phone :D

Although that's not much help is it? :lol:

Can you use an "old" phone that you might still have?.................I tend to have my old phones for a while when I change phones.

brought it to a random phone shop today.... gonna take 5 days :( ahh well, im using the bfs old jcb phone... lol

he didnt look surprised when he saw the screen but when i said it was only a few months old he was like, oh is that all....? ill probably be chared an arm and a leg :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links