Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Remus Exhaust Group Buy

Paul Gi

Ok i've had words with Revolution 247 who provided me with the details and prices in the Product Information thread there and i received an email from them this morning regarding further discount through a group buy: -

Hi Paul,

I'm glad you guys are impressed with the prices. We've only just taken on Remus recently and its nice to know were competitively priced. I've had a word with our MD and accountant and they are giving me the go ahead to discount these backboxes further by 10% on the quoted prices. However if you are able to get me confirmed figures, we are willing to try sort a nice group buy discount with Remus.

I hope this helps Paul, like I say, if people are willing to place orders asap, the 10% will apply.

Any further information required, please do not hesitate to email me back or alternatively, give me a ring using the telephone number below.

Regards

Adam

So on top of the 10% discount stated above we could get ANY of the backbox designs cheaper still - this will enable Aygo owners who want a nice sounding exhaust but without having to pay daft Toyota/Musketier prices... And if the prices are anything to go by, we could possibly get any design as per the Product Info thread for MORE than half the price of the Toyota or Musketier items!

Put your name down so i can gather definate numbers, ideally for the end of this month: -

1. Paul Gi

And if you're curious as to how this exhaust sounds,

for a video of a Citroen C1 with a Sebring backbox on it. Now despite the fact t being a Sebring exhaust, the email from Remus UK assure me that Sebring and Remus are the same company and as such will sound exactly alike...

Ok i've had words with Revolution 247 who provided me with the details and prices in the Product Information thread there and i received an email from them this morning regarding further discount through a group buy: -
Hi Paul,

I'm glad you guys are impressed with the prices. We've only just taken on Remus recently and its nice to know were competitively priced. I've had a word with our MD and accountant and they are giving me the go ahead to discount these backboxes further by 10% on the quoted prices. However if you are able to get me confirmed figures, we are willing to try sort a nice group buy discount with Remus.

I hope this helps Paul, like I say, if people are willing to place orders asap, the 10% will apply.

Any further information required, please do not hesitate to email me back or alternatively, give me a ring using the telephone number below.

Regards

Adam

So on top of the 10% discount stated above we could get ANY of the backbox designs cheaper still - this will enable Aygo owners who want a nice sounding exhaust but without having to pay daft Toyota/Musketier prices... And if the prices are anything to go by, we could possibly get any design as per the Product Info thread for MORE than half the price of the Toyota or Musketier items!

Put your name down so i can gather definate numbers, ideally for the end of this month: -

1. Paul Gi

2.Wild west drifter

And if you're curious as to how this exhaust sounds,

for a video of a Citroen C1 with a Sebring backbox on it. Now despite the fact t being a Sebring exhaust, the email from Remus UK assure me that Sebring and Remus are the same company and as such will sound exactly alike...

Am interested in the single outlet oval one, how would we sort out payment?

Well once i have a list of definates, i get in contact with Revolution again to confirm names and obviously payment methods as well...

Lead time for a Remus Back Box is 1 week...

Come on guys, grab a bargain!

Im liking this idea. You happen to have any rough prices though? All comes down to if ive got enough :D

EDIT: nvm, had a look at them in ur other thread. Just dont have that kind of cash atm :(

Well for those interested here would be the pricing matrix: -

1) Remus Single Round (90mm) - RRP £230.31 - 10% initial discount = £209.37

2) Remus Single Rectangle (92mm x 78mm) - RRP £236.18 - 10% initial discount = £214.71

3) Remus Single Oval (142mm x 72mm) - RRP £245.58 - 10% initial discount = £223.25

4) Remus Twin Round (2x 76mm) - RRP £271.43 - 10% initial discount = £246.75

5) Remus Twin Stream (150mm x 85mm) - RRP £272.61 - 10% initial discount = £247.83

Now remember as per the email above, that discount is form Revolution however if there are confirmed definates able to afford this then the discount margin can be largened - normally when i organize group buys the discounts tend to be within the 20-25% region, so that could mean a discount of between £46-£68 per backbox ordered!!

Well regardless if there are definates or not, i'm going to get this product one way or another - there's not much in the way of mods out there for the Aygo's so you can either save up £400 odd for a Toyota or Musketier item or for half the price you could get the Remus offering!!

Hope there's more to come!

Wish I could afford it but I am a mod for the 107oc, if you like I could post a thread and guauge some interest there? Couple of them already have the remus and have gave it good feedback.

Wish I could afford it but I am a mod for the 107oc, if you like I could post a thread and guauge some interest there? Couple of them already have the remus and have gave it good feedback.

For this SJ, i personally will plug this on the 107oc :D

So far we have the following confirmed definates from the TOC: -

1. Paul Gi - Remus Twin-Strem

2. Wild west Drifter - Remus Single Oval

LoL i would've thought with the amount of times this question was asked that this thread would be jammed pack with definates! Oh well, let's hope the 107oc can help out with this then...

How easy are they to fit and how much is postage etc?

Regards

Andy

Hi there Andy - these can be easily fitted by jacking up the RH Rear corner of the car using the Accessory Installation Manual for the TTE Backbox and we do not know what delivery is yet as i've not put forward how many names yet however delivery for an exhaust item will usually be about £20-£30 odd...

So no more interest for this then? If no one else adds their name by Friday 26th then i'm gonna hit the nail on the head with this one...

Hi Paul,

I think it will be tricky for me to buy one of these at the moment as I just stopped my wife buying a new bedside cabinet because we don't need it and can't afford it. Of course I do need and can afford a new back box but I doubt she will agree with that.

Regards

Andy

I'm knocking this one outta the way guys - lots of negative feedback from a user on the 107 Owners Club so there's really no point in doing this...

Looks like i'll be saving for the Toyota item after all...

• 5 months later...

Well I finally capitulated and my wife got the bedside cabinet. She only had to plead for 5 months, aren't you glad you are not married to me ladies! ;) and so I have bought the exhaust for £220 or so including fitting. My wife is sitting next to me looking at eBay completely unsuspecting. Muuwwahaaa......

107 guy, knocking his petrol tank ... probably put it on back to front, no wonder it was quiet, it was probably sucking ... :D

ooh my car is going to look even better

http://www.zen141854.zen.co.uk/aygo7.jpg

or rather more max power. What are the youngsters wearing nowadays .. surely not the trilby I wear in the car ? :yes:

Regards

Andy

Hi Paul

I'd love to get me one of those remus exhaust but until summer i won't have the money since i soon have to pay my insurance and road license. Hopefully you'd try organise another group buy in summer.

Thanks anyway for your efforts. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links