Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Passenger Door Light Switch Fitting

kevin65

There is a place for a door pin switch for the internal light covered over by tape on the passenger B-pillar. Is there a harness present behind this to connect a door pin switch?

No there isn't Kev...

All you need to do is buy another door switch from either Mr T or Citroen/Peugeot and roughly 6-7m of wiring and a Scotchlock connector and yo're good to go - there was someone called Devon Aygo on here that done it however i cannot find his post :blink:

Why would you need 6 or 7m of wire? That's over twice the length of the entire car!

You only need about 2m (7') if you go across the car underneath the seats or a littele

under 3m (10') if you decide to rout the wire under the sill, up the A-pillar and then

straight to the domelight. I chose the latter so I could splice in a diode which prevents

the light-reminder from going off on the other doors.

as someone who is thoroughly irritated by the 50p max penny pinching of this can you please post a procedure on how you did that?! Please!

Cheers REFZ for that...

Anyone know what switches you would need if you wanted to install switches for the rear doors as well if you have a 5dr? That's something i DEFINATELY wanna do

Thanks for the feedback guys, I may get this done when the alarm is being installed. Back doors and tailgate would be nice to have too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links