Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoiler

superjim42

hey ppl i just wanted to know has anyone bought the spoiler off eBay which is this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...rksid=p3907.m29

if you have can you please tell me how if its good quality and if its sturdy cos toyota are charging 180 for the tte spoiler and thats a rip-off i think, cos ur just paying for the tte brand :ffs:

thanks

hey i bought the spoiler for my e11 off them!!! extremely fast delivery, fitted perfectly, you should see my feedback there somewhere in june/july anyway.... it just needs primed and stuff before spraying

hey i bought the spoiler for my e11 off them!!! extremely fast delivery, fitted perfectly, you should see my feedback there somewhere in june/july anyway.... it just needs primed and stuff before spraying

really? thats cool. ye i dont mind about the priming and stuff i can get that done no problem is just the quality im worried about

im such a s.p.a, i just realised i bought the front bumper off them for my car, i bought the spoiler off someone else on eBay. now the bumper fitted perfectly and it looks great, but i wouldnt want to get a smack in the car cause it wouldnt be the strongest of material.... it painted great though. and yours is a spoiler so its not really gonna get damaged up there.

im such a s.p.a, i just realised i bought the front bumper off them for my car, i bought the spoiler off someone else on ebay. now the bumper fitted perfectly and it looks great, but i wouldnt want to get a smack in the car cause it wouldnt be the strongest of material.... it painted great though. and yours is a spoiler so its not really gonna get damaged up there.

ye thats true but i have heard of spoilers of cheap quality getting warped in the heat, not fitting properly etc etc so i want to be sure and if someone has bought a spoiler from them if they can tell me about the quality

ahh sorry bout that!! you should contact the seller and ask what material its made from. the communication with them was great now i must say

I bought one back in January. Had to prepare and paint it myself though, but apart from that it fit perfectly.

CorollaStJamespark.jpg

I bought one back in January. Had to prepare and paint it myself though, but apart from that it fit perfectly.

wow wiked thanks dude! ye looks just like the tte version but without the tte Badge lol

car lookin nice too :)

They are actually moulds taken from the TTE parts so the fitment should be spot on. I originally bought the front lip from them and you could see the tiny rectangular indent at the front of the moulding where the Badge would have fitted on the original part. I had to have a fair bit of restorative work done to it as it had cracked in a few places inspit of it being wrapped in an obscene amount of cardboard and bubble wrap, so they really aren't particularly strong. But then again the front lip isn't exactly the most sturdy of designs.

I now have the proper TTE one on there but that was due to my wheel falling off on the motorway and ripping the front of the car off so it all had to be replaced :)

They are actually moulds taken from the TTE parts so the fitment should be spot on. I originally bought the front lip from them and you could see the tiny rectangular indent at the front of the moulding where the badge would have fitted on the original part. I had to have a fair bit of restorative work done to it as it had cracked in a few places inspit of it being wrapped in an obscene amount of cardboard and bubble wrap, so they really aren't particularly strong. But then again the front lip isn't exactly the most sturdy of designs.

I now have the proper TTE one on there but that was due to my wheel falling off on the motorway and ripping the front of the car off so it all had to be replaced :)

thanks. i guess i will be ordering the spoiler from eBay then cos to be honest im not too fussed about having a tte Badge causing the price to go an extra 100quid! rip offfff! lol

and wow what bad luck mate but i guess you fixed it all up now.

oh by the way you know the remus rear box how much did you pay for that? and whats it like? good sound? any performance? cos i was looking at it for my corolla

oh by the way you know the remus rear box how much did you pay for that? and whats it like? good sound? any performance? cos i was looking at it for my corolla

Well it is identical to the TTE one, or should I say the TTE one is identical to the Remus back box as it is a re-badged Remus. It cost me (I think) £85 off of eBay (gotta love that place) as the guy had only done 2000 miles on it but he was selling up and emigrating to New Zealand with his Kiwi wife. Generally speaking though, they are about £260-£280. Some people say they are louder, I personally don't agree, I just say they make a much deeper sound which is immensely more satisfying than the high pitched drone of the OE exhaust.

Power wise, I have no idea as I've never had my rolla RR'd but if it has made any gains from the back box, they weren't noticeable enough.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links