Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyre Information

pejay786

Hello Guys,

I have just bought a brand new set of 16" T Sport Alloy Wheels for my Corolla T3 2006. :D

Can anyone let me know if GOODYEAR 205/55R16 91W GSD3 EAGLE F1 will be suitable for my car please?

Also does anyone know where I can get a decent front lip/chin spoiler from? B)

Thanks in advance

Can anyone let me know if GOODYEAR 205/55R16 91W GSD3 EAGLE F1 will be suitable for my car please?

In what way do you think they aren't suitable for your car :lol:

I was looking at a full set of them before i went for hydragrips, but the cost of the F1 were silly price when i was looking at them, but now alot cheaper.

Even the sales guy thought they would be worth more than the car :lol:

In what way do you think they aren't suitable for your car :lol:

I was looking at a full set of them before i went for hydragrips, but the cost of the F1 were silly price when i was looking at them, but now alot cheaper.

Even the sales guy thought they would be worth more than the car :lol:

Well the wheel place I got my alloys from said the largest tyre he would recommend is a 195/60/16.

He said that 205/55/16 would be far too wide for the car and would not sit proper???

Was he telling me little pork pies I wonder? B)

I have 205 55 on mine, as am sure a few other owners here do, no problems.

Treat yourself, and if matey doesn't want you to have them then there'll plenty more tyre places which will take your business!

Cheers.

one tyre fitter tried to tell me 205/50's are too big, it was just the fact that SO-3's are hard to fit - no other fitter said they are too big just difficult to get on cos of my tyre choice.

I was looking at a set of 18's for my corolla but was unsure whether they'd effect the speedo much or not, googled something like 'changing wheel size' and came up with this, let me know what i wanted to and that was that, 18's are now in transit. Might help you.

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links