Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering Springs On Ebay

Ed_Shek

when i was buying springs i called local mr t and was told t sport was different to all

you could call and quote the part number see what they say..

hope that helps mate

So does anyone know if these will fit the T-Sport then?

I'm hoping to make a bid!

Ed,

I bought this Part Number via Mr T for my car, it is the correct part. The seller being a dealer explains why they have no clue about TTE parts (Sorry Not You Kingo!). Go for it, i have checked my invoice and this is the part number on it. :thumbsup:

Ed,

I bought this Part Number via Mr T for my car, it is the correct part. The seller being a dealer explains why they have no clue about TTE parts (Sorry Not You Kingo!). Go for it, i have checked my invoice and this is the part number on it. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mate! I'm going to bid for these then. Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll win the auction!

Ed,

Thanks Mate! I'm going to bid for these then. Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll win the auction!

Good Luck :thumbsup:

You can just make the number out if you view the full image.

SpringInvoice-1.jpg

cabcurtains, how come you had the struts replaced at the same time? just because or were they blown?

ta

nickg

thing is now everyone who wants a set of lowering springs on here now will probably bid on them too

and bump the price right up.

thing is now everyone who wants a set of lowering springs on here now will probably bid on them too

and bump the price right up.

Well may the best bidder win! Well I've also been quoted on a set of Eibachs so will get those if I fail on these.

cabcurtains, how come you had the struts replaced at the same time? just because or were they blown?

ta

nickg

The O/S/F Shocker was leaking so it was the ideal time to get the springs done. I was a little disappointed as the car had only done 30k at the time.

my Eibachs will be for sale soon......... interested to see how much these go for. might bid myself to increase the value!!!

The O/S/F Shocker was leaking so it was the ideal time to get the springs done. I was a little disappointed as the car had only done 30k at the time.

dang, that does suck! still at keast they werent too expensive...

Well I won the auction! :D Got the TTE Lowering Springs for £94 including delivery. Should arrive in a couple of days so now I need to find someone to fit them.

Looking forward to driving the car lowered 30mm.

Well I won the auction! :D Got the TTE Lowering Springs for £94 including delivery. Should arrive in a couple of days so now I need find someone fit them.

Looking forward to driving the car lowered 30mm.

Nice one Ed, shame they were £50 less than mine :ffs: :crybaby::lol:

Does any one know if there will be any problems with me fitting these to a 6 year old CTS???

I'm still running on the original shocks though the car has only done 42k miles.

Last MOT I had a warning that my front nearside shock had a misting of oil on it but this year nothing was flagged up and it was done at the same garage again.

are you fitting them yourself? lowering springs tend to shorten damper life.

if you are gonna pay to have them fitted may make more financial sense to change the dampers too........

are you fitting them yourself? lowering springs tend to shorten damper life.

if you are gonna pay to have them fitted may make more financial sense to change the dampers too........

I agree, at least do the fronts as its more work to strip the front suspension than it is the rear, however as its all going to be in bits anyway save the cash and do the whole lot in one go. If you can resist that is! :D

• 3 weeks later...
lowering springs tend to shorten damper life.

any idea by how much? and at what approx milage do they need changing?

Could you tell me where to find coilovers for a 1989 1.6 GTI. I can't find anyone who does parts for them!

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links