Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing Rear Bumper

stu68

Hi all, some nice person decided to drive into the rear of the car today and do a runner, (nice person). It does not look that bad, the bumper is not smashed or anything it has, however, been pushed out of line on the N/S. I think by removing it and putting it back on correctly should do the job. The question is how do you remove the rear bumper on the car? It's a 2005 Tspirit E12 model I think.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mate,

If you pm me your email address I can forward a PDF of how to remove the rear bumper (it is part of the reversing sensor insatallation manual)

Hi Mate,

If you pm me your email address I can forward a PDF of how to remove the rear bumper (it is part of the reversing sensor insatallation manual)

ooohh...me too!! :)

• 1 month later...

hi had my rear bumper bumpted to day as well put nice crack and dint in,would it possable to to email me on how to remove it to. many thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links