Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lj71 Fuel Tank

monkey7912

I have a 1991 2.4L short wheel base Prado in need of a fuel tank and sender unit. I have only been able to find one from a 3.0L model. Are they the same or do I have to look again?

I have a 1991 2.4L short wheel base Prado in need of a fuel tank and sender unit. I have only been able to find one from a 3.0L model. Are they the same or do I have to look again?

Im reasonably confident you could use any 70 series tank that bolts behind the rear axle like yours.

Some of the models like the 75,78,79 series have 2 tanks and the forward one would not work but the rear would.

There is no difference between the diesel or petrol tanks and I think the senders are all the same but some engines have 3 lines to the tank

Im reasonably confident you could use any 70 series tank that bolts behind the rear axle like yours.

Some of the models like the 75,78,79 series have 2 tanks and the forward one would not work but the rear would.

There is no difference between the diesel or petrol tanks and I think the senders are all the same but some engines have 3 lines to the tank

Thanks. I've had a look at the one I was offerred and it was a much newr model than mine and a totally different shape. Any suggestions where I could find a suitable one?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links