Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2008 Lc Invincible

Invincible Ian

quick question

does my car have a warning light for low fuel - and if it does where on the dash is it?

Also when - if it has one - does it come on.

Needle is half over the R at the bottom of the dial (needle is a couple of mm above the line) at the minute having done 452 miles from a brimmed tank.

Thanks

Ian

quick question

does my car have a warning light for low fuel - and if it does where on the dash is it?

Needle is half over the R at the bottom of the dial (needle is a couple of mm above the line) at the minute having done 452 miles from a brimmed tank.

Thanks

Ian

Hmmm, well the light should be under/next to the R. 452 miles is quite a lot - in town driving. I'd rather fill up and not try find out. But yes, it should have a low fuel warning light

quick question

Thanks

Ian

Hmmm, well the light should be under/next to the R. 452 miles is quite a lot - in town driving. I'd rather fill up and not try find out. But yes, it should have a low fuel warning light

thanks - lost the battle of wills and filled up yesterday at 470 miles - no town driving just gentle runs of 20+ miles and one of 160 miles (I'm impressed by the fuel consumption :D ) - only managed to put in 72 litres to the brim so I guess it still had 15 litres in - really miss the trip computer and miles to fill function :(

quick question

Thanks

Ian

thanks - lost the battle of wills and filled up yesterday at 470 miles - no town driving just gentle runs of 20+ miles and one of 160 miles (I'm impressed by the fuel consumption :D ) - only managed to put in 72 litres to the brim so I guess it still had 15 litres in - really miss the trip computer and miles to fill function :(

This is perfectly normal I did the same thing on my first or second tank even phoned the dealer to ensure there was a low fuel light, it only comes on after the needle gets below what looks like the start of the fuel indicator. I get around 450 per tank on my lc5 d4d so if you wait next time the light will come on the bottom left of the display panel :D you will still have around 30-40 miles left then

quick question

Thanks

Ian

This is perfectly normal I did the same thing on my first or second tank even phoned the dealer to ensure there was a low fuel light, it only comes on after the needle gets below what looks like the start of the fuel indicator. I get around 450 per tank on my lc5 d4d so if you wait next time the light will come on the bottom left of the display panel :D you will still have around 30-40 miles left then

I did some motorway driving last week (200+ miles), my car was on the R sign and I filled up (at 113.9p/litre). There was still about 14 litres left when I filled up! Never saw the red light.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links