Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Chat Room Virtual Pub Quiz

Hoovie

Which Day for a Chat Room Pub Quiz?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Chose the Day which you would like best

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday (but is a chat day!!!)
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday (but is a chat day!!!)

I am up for this......lots of Natural History, Nature, Medical and Biology questions Pls.

Hmmmm, :g: That wouldnt be because you are a :doctor: or Medical, Nursey, Nature type of thing is it Calisto? :D: :D:

I have a good set of questions, Toyota part numbers off the top of your head, 1977 to present :wacko: I win :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

OK forget the turbo RAV questions - what about 1993 turbo MR2s and how they come apart?? ;)

or even the world cup successes of the Scottish Football team :lol:

Where does Islay whisky come from? Islay! Wrong!

Threshers!

Then what about what supermarket stocks what whisky? I could do some sampling and set the questions?

Yeah, put a nice mix in there as suggested, as well as already mentioned add music too

Also, I reckon it should start as a free competition so that everyone can get involved, even if they feel they wont win. If no money is involved it might encourage everyone to have a go, even those lurkers who never post

Questions about music would be good :yes: - though would be tricky to have the pub quiz method of playing a snippet of music and then asking a question about it (starting to get complicated now!)

Free comp to start :thumbsup:

Doesn't have to have sound because as you rightly say, that'd be a !Removed! to set up. Just something like "Who had a hit with the 19996 album..." & things like that. It's just another topic that some people will have a lot of interest in (don't expect my knowledge on the subject to be anything better than poor though)

I'd suggest the recent history of Everton Football Club as a topic but I'd want to jump off a bridge if I got 1 wrong

How about "What was Davey Moyes holding out for that caused him to delay signing his new contract so long?" :g:

I really would like be a fly on the wall in his Agents office :eek:

How about "What was Davey Moyes holding out for that caused him to delay signing his new contract so long?" :g:

who's davey moyes? :blink:

I think "The club who have finished in the top 6 2 years in a row to show the ambition required in order to be able to seriously challenge for a regular place in the top 4" would cover it. As it is, we just haven't got the money to do that & I think he's accepted he's going to have to do things the hard way like he did in 2004-2005

:bann:

If you're after a topical football question you could use this one.

Q. Why is the pitch at White Hart Lane in such good condition.

A. They put 70 million pounds worth of manure on it once a fortnight !

If you're after a topical football question you could use this one.

Q. Why is the pitch at White Hart Lane in such good condition.

A. They put 70 million pounds worth of manure on it once a fortnight !

We priced for central heating for the head groundsman at Analfield & once my dad had visited & been told of his job, I mentioned the same joke (obviously with Analfield instead of White Hart Lane & £200m instead of £70m though) & the next time he spoke to him he said it. He didn't seem too impressed but we got the job anyway

I think "The club who have finished in the top 6 2 years in a row to show the ambition required in order to be able to seriously challenge for a regular place in the top 4" would cover it. As it is, we just haven't got the money to do that & I think he's accepted he's going to have to do things the hard way like he did in 2004-2005

:bann:

Oh, sorry, I get it....Glasgow Rangers. Don't remember Moyes - just noise.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links