Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Dream Supra...

rice

looks cool to me... i guess most supra owners would say its ugly.

one thing is that its different... would turn more heads than a stock supra

Yeah, seen this one. Like the front- agreed about the back- too square.

On the other hand it doesn't actually look like a Supra anymore... I actually don't think I would although it would get a lot of attention...

Not sure I agree with the idea of buying a nice looking car only to modify it beyond all recognition, but it doesn't look too bad. The front end is fine but the back doesn't seem to really come together properly.

It would turn alot of heads, but in alot of cases that's not always a good thing. I saw a white Sierra Cosworth in Halfords car park today with the most absured bodykit ever, and a pink numberplate. I think the driver looked up just in time to see me pick myself up off the floor judging by the look I got.

mind you , for £5000 it ought to !

I take it that's before fitting and spraying?! :o

Hmmmm Cant make my mind up on this one........do i or dont i like it......yes no yes no

sorry no help at all catn decide :eek:

anything that gets rid of the front standard mk4 lights wins in my book!!!!

Although i dont actually own a Supra i guess its more of an outside view. I mean i love Supras everyone i see it turns my head!! (Even if its 100% standard!!)

I like the kit but i think the rear of the Supra is what makes it so reconisable.

Yes and no i think, its an amazing kit but there is someting about it that just doesnt quite fit in my book.

Not much help really but if you do do it, good luck and i would love to see pics of it completed. :thumbsup:

:yes: IT's worth a look but the back spoils it, it's personal choice but I prefer to see the curves on the back end cause it really sets the car off

Check out the Veilside website if you wanna c more cause it's one of their kits and they have some much better ones on there an they don't all cost 5 grand!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links