Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

709px-Toyota_Auris_Motorsport.jpg

I need more info on this auris

Is there a website where its featured ?

p4180126vl2.jpg

Why have you got the seat belt across the back of the chair ?

To avoid the 'beep-beep-beep'. :lol: I guess

To avoid the 'beep-beep-beep'. :lol: I guess

Could just disconnect the cable under the seat.

Which is what i dont before i drove it out of the toyota showroom.

Could just disconnect the cable under the seat.

Which is what i dont before i drove it out of the toyota showroom.

You should try this... Easier and faster I think!

Best regards, Alex

Remove your sidelights when you do!

Why?

Cos it looks better!

Been planning to do this same mod for some time now. The shape of Auris' hood allows that perfectly as it's not narrow from the center.

If I'll do the thing the only differences will be that I probably won't be using matt black, prefer glossy more. Also I will try to remove/mod

the rising part of the bumper (behind the number plate, to which you attach the plate) so that it will be narrow. Then I'll move my license

plate below the headlight like in Alfa Romeos, or will place it between the foglight and lower air-intake hole (very very low). Prefer more

the very very low -option as it will probably look better and the plate will be easier to attach (won't have to drill holes in the front bumper).

I think that moving the license plate away from the center will bring more look as it won't cover that black area :)

What do you think?

175f78f17946.jpg

9935fa7a2f2b.jpg

d8204c40775b.jpg

Best regards, Alex

Here's another car with glossy black colour + wider black section, he made the roof also...

113761.jpg

496913443.jpg

Hi,i'm new here but here are some pictures of my Auris. It's a 1.6l with a full Toyota sports-kit. The wheels are RIAL Nogaro's 8x17 with Dunlop sportmaxx tires (size 225/45/17)

post-79338-1245063695_thumb.jpg

post-79338-1245063748_thumb.jpg

post-79338-1245063785_thumb.jpg

Welcome! You have very nice car!

Same issue with rims than in my car, they look smaller than they are because of the lip and the spokes not going as far from the center than without the lip. But it's not a bad thing to me, like the style of your ride a lot! Which ET number do your rims have?

Best regards, Alex

Her are some pictures of the inside of my car. It's nothing much. He has bluetooth, standard radio with a connectingcable for an I-pod and a original Toyota subwoofer under the driverseat. The centerconsole between the seats is higher and the 3 backwindows (side and back) are equipet with the new Toyota privacy sunshades. Aluminium sportpaddles and a TTE-sportsteeringwheel are also mounted.

post-79338-1245168355_thumb.jpg

post-79338-1245168394_thumb.jpg

post-79338-1245168431_thumb.jpg

post-79338-1245168472_thumb.jpg

post-79338-1245168500_thumb.jpg

This is the type of subwoofer :)

Where did you get it ? how much ? has mine got one?

I bought this one second hands from a friend. It is actually a subwoofer you can buy by any Toyota dealer and is compatible with the standard radio that is mounted in several Toyota models. The price goes around 360 euro's. The best is that you ask your local dealer if he can order one (or check EBAY).

Do you like the sporty steering wheel? Some guys say that it's not as good as standard because it is smaller so the top of the wheel covers the speedometer.

How much did you pay for it, if it's not a secret? When I bought my car I asked for the price and it was around 600€ :o

illegalhunter, I bet he doesnt', as he bought it second hand from a friend. Just ask from Toyota for "subwoofer for Auris". They know for sure!

Best regards, Alex

@ illegalhunter: The part-or ordernumber of the subwoofer is 08691-00834. Normaly with this number you can order the subwoofer by your dealer

@AlexC: The price i had to pay for the steeringwheel was 500 euro's. I have no problems with the dimensions of the wheel. I can see my instruments perfectly and i like this more than the original, because the area's where you grab the wheel are thicker (you have more grip on the wheel)

post-79338-1245253730_thumb.jpg

Still seems like pretty much overpriced to me...

Best regards, Alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links