Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Front Bumper For Sale

smoftah

Well guys n gals this is the sale some of you have been waiting for, I am selling my TTE front bumper!

I will be selling other parts shortly as I am letting the rolla go and getting a new car soon.

I have spent over £500 in total on this bumper and I am letting it go for £350 (no offers). Delivery can be arranged for £27.

CIMG1198.jpg

CIMG1200.jpg

CIMG1199.jpg

CIMG1196.jpg

CIMG1055.jpg

PM me or post here if interested.

Sorry Molly it has to go :( :lol:

Sorry nope I haven't got a TTE silencer on it, but there are some on eBay Item number: 320313089729

I rang the seller a couple of weeks ago and he will accept £75 as an offer price and its brand new from a dealership.

Thanks for that, but beware that TTE backbox does 'not' fit the SR 116bhp... The SR is the same TTE Backbox as the T-Sport... Checked it out on TTE website product numbers were different...

Sorry Molly it has to go :( :lol:

Sorry nope I haven't got a TTE silencer on it, but there are some on ebay Item number: 320313089729

I rang the seller a couple of weeks ago and he will accept £75 as an offer price and its brand new from a dealership.

how comes? wat u motor u getin next?

gd luck wit da sale mate.. wld bite ur hand off if i didnt alreadi av it lol

shaun

Oooo, thats tempting... What was the spraying cost when you got it? Just to give me an idea of how much to turn it red...

And what else is on the nice little motor of yours that you want rid of? I have some cash the burning a hole in my pocket... :D

It cost me £100 to get it sprayed.

I have some Kei Force 10 alloys as seen in the pics for sale soon, wheels cost me £200 and then I put some Pirelli P Zero Nero tyres on them that cost £308! So I am gonna sell them for £350.

Cheers

Golf GTi MK5 30th Anniversary

nice motor son.. bet ul enjoy the power!

Just a quick one... seeing as Gaz calls you a guru with the SR... have you ever come across decent chips or any type of mod for the SR as 116bhp isnt really much now days

Well guys n gals this is the sale some of you have been waiting for, I am selling my TTE front bumper!

I will be selling other parts shortly as I am letting the rolla go and getting a new car soon.

I have spent over £500 in total on this bumper and I am letting it go for £350 (no offers).

:censor:

Do you offer finance?? :D

dude how much for the spoiler? i found a site which sells the same exact spoiler as the tte for 82quid! so whats your price?

It cost me £100 to get it sprayed.

I have some Kei Force 10 alloys as seen in the pics for sale soon, wheels cost me £200 and then I put some Pirelli P Zero Nero tyres on them that cost £308! So I am gonna sell them for £350.

Them wheels are lovely!!! (Druel Here)

Where did you get the wheels from for £200?

I get over half price tyres with my grandad being an ex employee of Pirelli based here in burton, so just after the alloys and wondering if you could pm me where you got them from that cheap??? Also they're 17's right?

Thanks

Craig

PS i'm abit to far from kent and with me not being able to drive it would make it hard for me to come n fetch them if i was definatly interested!!!

Just a quick one... seeing as Gaz calls you a guru with the SR... have you ever come across decent chips or any type of mod for the SR as 116bhp isnt really much now days

Not touched my engine but some have bought piggy back ecu's that take it straight to 148hp.

:lol: Gaz for you mate yes.

dude how much for the spoiler? i found a site which sells the same exact spoiler as the tte for 82quid! so whats your price?

Sorry mate spoiler is not for sale as you have to break it to get it off! :lol:

Them wheels are lovely!!! (Druel Here)

Where did you get the wheels from for £200?

I get over half price tyres with my grandad being an ex employee of pirelli based here in burton, so just after the alloys and wondering if you could pm me where you got them from that cheap??? Also they're 17's right?

Thanks

Craig

PS i'm abit to far from kent and with me not being able to drive it would make it hard for me to come n fetch them if i was definatly interested!!!

I got them from eBay, they were the cheapest set I have seen in ages with no buckles. I can arrange delivery for the wheels next day delivery for £28 and the bumper can be delivered for £27.

Cheers

:yahoo:

We talking a 0% finance pay nothing for the first year deal? :lol:

if i could sell my compressor i would buy your rolla off you as it is!!!!!!!! amazing looking car!!!!

golf mk5 gti aniverssary very nice, i use to have a mk3 aniverssary loved it!!!

Cheers

Golf GTi MK5 30th Anniversary

Have you found a spot on the car to stick the TS Badge yet? :lol2:

Cheers Towley :thumbsup:

The rolla is staying in the family so not selling the whole thing :lol: but no need for the TTE bits as my family dont even know what they are.

:lol: Marc not found a good spot for the TS Badge yet.

god im so temped to get that bumper for my sr iv been looking at for a while now probs are christmas is coming and the goose needs to be getting fat looks amazing though

if it was silver i would have bitten your arm off, blue is an issue because when i get stone chips it'll stick out like a saw thumb!

:yahoo:

We talking a 0% finance pay nothing for the first year deal? :lol:

Still waiting on the finance details! :lol:

Why do people always sell things after you've spent your money?? :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links