Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rattle

JoBaxi

Hmmmm, just spent £430 on new flywheel and clutch.

Got the solid one, and now the car gona be taxi's from 24/11 onwards. I'l; let you all know how it goes. And irishjay, have you ever thought hyundai? dont they do a 7year/100k warranty on engine and box?

And irishjay, have you ever thought hyundai? dont they do a 7year/100k warranty on engine and box?

I understand that the 7 year/100k warranty does not apply if the vehicle is used for commercial (Taxi or Driving School) work :(

And irishjay, have you ever thought hyundai? dont they do a 7year/100k warranty on engine and box?

I understand that the 7 year/100k warranty does not apply if the vehicle is used for commercial (Taxi or Driving School) work :(

ooops,,,,i also know that extended warrantys do not apply to private hire vehicles!!! :censor:

dont you think thats a bit stupid? why give somebody such a warranty in da first place?

probably because 70%+ of people wont do such mileage? and those who do serious mileages are excluded?

dont you think thats a bit stupid? why give somebody such a warranty in da first place?

probably because 70%+ of people wont do such mileage? and those who do serious mileages are excluded?

i know mate , no one wants us lol!! they do unlimited mileage warrantys and in the small print says does not apply to taxis or any other private hire???? ringing MR T 2moro to find out about my new injectors and head gasket ,, hopefully back soon as the back brakes in my battered old vectra have started to grinddddddddddddddddddddddddddd lol just my :censor: luck !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links