Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another New T Sport Owner

Avanzato

Have been signed up a week or so on here, and picked up my T Sport on Friday.

It's a '52 Plate with 35k on the clock and a full history. Photo is a bit crap as it was getting a bit dark.

tsport.jpg

Just noticed today when putting something in the boot, the little 'plate' in the middle of the roof spoiler mine says TTE is that the norm?

Cool, another low mileage minter makes its 1st appearance on the forum :) :yahoo:

TTE=Toyota Team Europe, this is the norm, you can buy other TTE bits from Mr T, such as lowering springs :D

Hi and welcome to TOC. Seems to be quite a few of new pre-facelift owners joining up now.

Mine is an 02 plate and I've had 45k of trouble free miles so far. Great car!

welcome! very nice in black, how much you pay if you dont mind me asking, i have a low miles 52 plate too

It was £5k. From a Garage, and they bought Tax, got it serviced at Toyota and put front pads on. There was others a little cheaper, but not with 35k on them so I was happy :D

welcome! very nice in black, how much you pay if you dont mind me asking, i have a low miles 52 plate too

It was £5k. From a Garage, and they bought Tax, got it serviced at Toyota and put front pads on. There was others a little cheaper, but not with 35k on them so I was happy :D

i paid £4700 with 50k ftsh.

excellent motors mate, good choice

Welcome to the club mate! CTS's are going for Bargain prices these days!

No doubt you'll be addicted to Lift within... 30seconds? :lol: Enjoy mate!

I forgot to mention my brother in law just bought one, only problem is its a 5dr in the thunder grey like mine :lol: How sad are we gonna look parked outside Mrs CC's Mum & Dads house :eek::lol:

Well nearly the same only needs Sat Nav, Leather and £1,000 worth of mods ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links