Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speaker Replacement

madaboutpower

Hi, i own a 3 door 2003 t sport, i just printed off a guide to taking off the door panels for a 2002 corolla 5 door, thinking it would just be the same, (for the front doors anyway)and i took the tweeter cover off un -screwed the screw under the little plastic flap behind the door handle, and managed to get the electric window cover off, (which is one bolt? but on the diagram it says there are 3 bolts, with it being a different model, i don't have an armrest to take off, so i don't no where the other screw is, or if there is one? Can anyone please tell me how to take off panel for this model? Doing this with a hope of changing original Speakers.<<

Hi, i own a 3 door 2003 t sport, i just printed off a guide to taking off the door panels for a 2002 corolla 5 door, thinking it would just be the same, (for the front doors anyway)and i took the tweeter cover off un -screwed the screw under the little plastic flap behind the door handle, and managed to get the electric window cover off, (which is one bolt? but on the diagram it says there are 3 bolts, with it being a different model, i don't have an armrest to take off, so i don't no where the other screw is, or if there is one? Can anyone please tell me how to take off panel for this model? Doing this with a hope of changing original speakers.<<

There are two screws one where the e;ectric window switch is and the other one where the door handle is once you get them two out and the tweeter cover just slide it off n itl come off. What Speakers you looking to replace them with.

Hi, i own a 3 door 2003 t sport, i just printed off a guide to taking off the door panels for a 2002 corolla 5 door, thinking it would just be the same, (for the front doors anyway)and i took the tweeter cover off un -screwed the screw under the little plastic flap behind the door handle, and managed to get the electric window cover off, (which is one bolt? but on the diagram it says there are 3 bolts, with it being a different model, i don't have an armrest to take off, so i don't no where the other screw is, or if there is one? Can anyone please tell me how to take off panel for this model? Doing this with a hope of changing original speakers.<<

There are two screws one where the e;ectric window switch is and the other one where the door handle is once you get them two out and the tweeter cover just slide it off n itl come off. What Speakers you looking to replace them with.

Thnaks, so there are only two screws?ths good news, and not got a clue about Speakers yet, just wanna be able to mount new ones on the old bracket if u get me, same size, what would you suggest? without breaking the bank!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links