Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics Of My Seo!

97paseo

Hope these work as I'm having problems with the new gallery... <_< Let me know if you can see them. :thumbsup:

Anyway took these in between the showers, still not great quality as I haven't mastered the manual settings on my new camera! :rolleyes:

Seo_Front.jpg

Diagonal_Seo.jpg

Front_Pas_Side.jpg

Seo_Rear.jpg

Slow_Seo1.jpg

Slow_Seo2.jpg

In_Profile.jpg

Thanks for looking. :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: 'tis looking good si! very shiny!

i just spent the last few hours polishing the scooby. now im kanckered and totally forgot i gotta take it out later. so no doubt all that hard work will be ruinned by the rain!!!! :ffs:

with your new plate, those pics look like they staright out of the seo brochure! :thumbsup:

Cheers Mellow, thanks for the comments. :thumbsup: ;)

I washed & polished it this morning same as you, it was nice & sunny - then the weather turned. :rolleyes:

You should get some updated pics of the Scoob while it's clean & dry! :yes:

I AM going to steal your car, Si. You know how I love red seos. I like the background and the oh, so subtle parking over the "slow" paint!

A nice car and a sense of humour! The rims look great with the car, cheers!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::yes:

I like the background and the oh, so subtle parking over the "slow" paint!

:P Glad you got the irony there :D ;)

Thanks for the nice comments 2nr & Kamyk. :thumbsup:

I had to drive down a dodgy beach slip road to get there. Also parked it on an access ramp for boats to get into the sea, those pics didn't come out very well, it was much steeper than it looks & would've got bogged down in the sand if I wasn't careful!!! See attachment....

post-47-1074364542.jpg

Lookin good mate :thumbsup:

Don't be so modest, I think you have mastered the new camera :lol:

I have to take pics of mine from further away, doesn't show the paint chips :ph34r:

Cheers DazH. :thumbsup:

Pics aren't as good as they could be but you get the idea.

I've got stone chips as well, good excuse to get a new bumper & bonnet scoop with respray do you think? :D

Hi 97paseo

Your car is looking the bomb mate :drool: Love the wheels and you've done a good job with the washing and polishing matey :thumbsup: Picture quality is fine mate. What camera have you just brought? As I'm currently looking into getting a new digital camera. Any ideas?

jerry!!

Thanks Jerry. :thumbsup:

Camera usually produces much better quality pics than these, it's quite good.

It's a Poloroid - 3.3 million pixels, digital & optical zoom, 16mb memory, SD compatable, 1.5inch display, video mode with sound, macro etc etc. Got it in the Argos sale for £130 down from £200 which I'm happy with for the spec. Nothing too flash but does the job nicely. :)

Thanks Jerry. :thumbsup:

Camera usually produces much better quality pics than these, it's quite good.

It's a Poloroid - 3.3 million pixels, digital & optical zoom, 16mb memory, SD compatable, 1.5inch display, video mode with sound, macro etc etc. Got it in the Argos sale for £130 down from £200 which I'm happy with for the spec. Nothing too flash but does the job nicely. :)

Cheer mate

I will have a look around. I've got about £250 to spend. The camera you brought is very good quality for the money. Makes me think theres no need to spend that kind of cash when theres good quality cameras going for so little money. Thanks again i will check it out in the Argos catalogue :thumbsup:

jerry!!

What can i say......THAT SEO IS SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your seo is hot!!!! Those rims look the nuts and with it slammed it looks out of this world.

Good work with the camera you know how to use it to great effect!!!!

Love the car, love the rims, love the shots.

Nice one :yes:

Love the car, love the rims, love the shots.

Nice one :yes:

Can't wish for a better response than that! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! :)

Jerry - regarding the camera I'd look around because I found you don't need to spend loads of money. Also don't pay loads for an SD memory card as they are half the price of the shops on e-bay. :thumbsup:

Beatiful, but you probably shouldn't have taken the pictures somewhere with "SLOW" written right there in the foreground, makes for a bad image, lol...

how'd u get your car so spangly and clean..

that looks well tidy man, what alloys u got on there - they are perfect for the car .

:D I clean it too much! Actually I think it doesn't look as shiny in the pics as it is up close! :rolleyes:

alloys are Toora 8's, bling ! :lol:

but you probably shouldn't have taken the pictures somewhere with "SLOW" written right there

If I could find one that said 'dead slow' it would have been more apt for the Paseo! :P

:thumbsup:

If I could find one that said 'dead slow' it would have been more apt for the Paseo! 

Hey, now!! We're all working on that! :arrgg-matey:

meh, it's only slow in a straight line. Throw in turns and the car is fast as heck ( I hate euphamisms... and spelling.) Seos are perect for here in the mountains where I live.

which reminds me, could a moderator or someone knoledgable give me a list of acceptable/ inacceptable words? Like can I say h*ll d**m and *ss? I mean, most people don't mind that...

It's just the swearing we're not keen on although everyone does it now & again.

Can't see a problem with the above - they say them on The Simpsons! :P

have to agree it looks the dogs danglies on those rims

quick question i got 1 of those alloy tax disk holder and it keeps falling off whats the trick?

right, when you get them sticky pad things, stick however many you want/need onto the tax disc and push em down pretty frimly, leave em to set for about 10mins or so. then stick the other side to the window, but keep a pressure applied to it on it for about 10mins again.

the thing wont budge then. mine stays on whatever the car is doing...

p.s. dont try it when the weather is too cold, or it wont stick. ideally you want normal room temp to do it. so if ya got a garage, sort it out while parked in there..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links