Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Girlies...

Charlies Angel

I am trying a new recipe... Chocolate Vodka! I read on wiki that if you get some vodka (naffy smirnoff will do) drink about a sixth of the bottle then put in whatever chocolate you like (nothing with nuts biscuit or raisin) leave it in a freezer for two weeks turning every day you get a tasty chocolate vodka thats good for shots!!

Has anyone done it? was it any good? i have used chocolate buttons (as it was easier than cutting up bars)

A few more recipes for you:

Chili Vodka - For a bottle of Vodka, use about 3 to 5 chili peppers, and let them sit in the Vodka bottle for a minimum of 2 days, and then check occasionally and take out the peppers when it's hot enough for you. Note: use normal Chilis for this; Habaneras or Jalapeno peppers are somewhat more expensive, and woo hoo, do they burn.

Cinnamon Vodka Put 2 - 3 cinnamon sticks in the bottle, for a minimum of 3 days (with the finer brands of Vodka, you can even get that Goldschlager-like taste).

Vanilla Vodka The usual amount is 4 to 6 Vanilla sticks in a bottle, you can score the Vanilla sticks and use less, but the Vodka wouldn't be clear, it'll have a bit of murkiness, but much more taste.

Bram's Vodka - Take 5 to 7 fresh garlic cloves, and put them in with the Vodka for five days. Very healthy, though not for the faint of heart, and of course not when humans are present.

Toffee Vodka Take about 5 candies, all the same taste, and put them in with the Vodka for a minimum of 2 days. Mmmm... Sacrelicious

I like that you singled me out as being probably the most interested girlie Milly... total alcofrolic obviously! :lol:

It sounds delicious though - I brought chocolate vodka to a JAE once and it was quite nice - I may have to try your recipe next time I buy a bottle of voddy!

Talking of booze, I'm still trying to find that gorgeous creamy drink you had at that bar in Henley... mission impossible, well unless I go back there! :lol:

Do the same with Fox's Glacier mints and you get mint vodka.... nice drinkie that also will settle a stomach if its feeling a little off (mint is gooood lol)

Not a girl, but went to a vodka party a few years ago.

I made milkybar vodka, the best was mint aero though.

(i cheated by melting the chocolate, pouring it in, then shaking the bottle)

Smirnoff Cheap stuff?

I'd call tescos and "vladimir" cheap stuff lol

Erm! Why ruin a good bottle of Vodka ? :crybaby:

I like mine with just a good dash of lime :thumbsup:

I always drink it on a night out. My hands & feet may not work as required, but I find I have a clear head & NO hangover the next morning :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links