Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering My Verso

djbarren

Hi all, I am thinking of lowering my verso and adding a set of larger alloys. the springs i have looked at are Eibach and Apex. The question is do I be sensiable and go for 17" and retain some comfort or do I go crazy and fit 18" alloys Carnoisseur are doing a set of 17" alloys with Yoko's for 500 notes, what are your opinions on this matter? also Eibach or apex? which ones?

Lowering your car has been proven to increase mpg as it decreases the turbulant air under neath the car. gains of up to 7mpg.... according to Eibach

Hi all, I am thinking of lowering my verso and adding a set of larger alloys. the springs i have looked at are Eibach and Apex. The question is do I be sensiable and go for 17" and retain some comfort or do I go crazy and fit 18" alloys Carnoisseur are doing a set of 17" alloys with Yoko's for 500 notes, what are your opinions on this matter? also eibach or apex? which ones?

Lowering your car has been proven to increase mpg as it decreases the turbulant air under neath the car. gains of up to 7mpg.... according to eibach

Hi

Personally I'd drop it in the weeds and stick on 22" chrome spinners..... :D

Seriously, I'd ask in the Corolla section about lowering springs, they are a bit more into that than us old granddad’s on here.... mind you I do like the look of the Verso lowered but I need the high height to get in comfortably....

I don't think you will get anywhere near 7mpg more by having a lowered car... they say this to sell things... take it with a pinch of salt....

Pete

Hi all, I am thinking of lowering my verso and adding a set of larger alloys. the springs i have looked at are Eibach and Apex. The question is do I be sensiable and go for 17" and retain some comfort or do I go crazy and fit 18" alloys Carnoisseur are doing a set of 17" alloys with Yoko's for 500 notes, what are your opinions on this matter? also eibach or apex? which ones?

Lowering your car has been proven to increase mpg as it decreases the turbulant air under neath the car. gains of up to 7mpg.... according to eibach

Hi

Personally I'd drop it in the weeds and stick on 22" chrome spinners..... :D

Seriously, I'd ask in the Corolla section about lowering springs, they are a bit more into that than us old granddad’s on here.... mind you I do like the look of the Verso lowered but I need the high height to get in comfortably....

I don't think you will get anywhere near 7mpg more by having a lowered car... they say this to sell things... take it with a pinch of salt....

Pete

I had a seat leon lowered and jumped from 55mpg to 65mpg that worked out at a little over 680miles to a tank of fuel. so although 7 is prob a max figure i would be happy if i only gained 1-2mpg. cheers for the heads up.

If you realy would lower youre Verso ,than buy the Eibach,s ( same as TTE )

I haven,t lowered my Verso but i have the 18"rims under it and it feels fine

you could look at my homepage for some pics :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links