Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Slight Mods

Demonic Angel

i just had a look back to the yaris mini meet thread but the piccy links are gone :unsure:

they may be in the gallery somewhere ill have top look although it could take forever!! :o

ill get some soon

:thumbsup:

there are some sites which give a little preview of what alloys will look like on your car! i'll try and find an address if your interested. its not brilliant but kills five mins!! jaxx your alloys do look so sweet :thumbsup:

thanks matey! damn im gettin some praise today! :lol: thank you all!

dug this out from another thread from the yaris meet, youll have to excuse the cheesy grin!

yaris_meet_15.sized.jpg

dug this out from another thread from the yaris meet, youll have to excuse the cheesy grin!

Cheesy grin excused :P Glad to see that you found at least one piccy.

When I get home I'm going to do a cut & paste of your rims onto my car to see what they look like :D

Jaxx

Here's a real hatchet job of putting your wheels onto my car, albeit in 18" spec. I've also lowered the car some. It's not bad really, I think

av18wheels2.sized.jpg

hatchet job!!! not as bad as this one i did for jerry!!!

jerry3_wheels.sized.jpg

look like 19's on this tho!!!

back end needs dropping a bit more yannik and itll look great!!!

YKLee - cost me an extra 40 somat quid to add the alloys on

back end needs dropping a bit more yannik and itll look great!!!

You're right, but I only spent 5 minutes mucking about. I lowered the front too much anyway - the lowered springs from TTE are 25mm, but I lowered the front by about 40 :D

Speaking of TTE they do a very discreet set of 18", and that with the lowering is starting to interest me. Cost might be a problem though... :( OTOH nobody else does parts (except for rims) for my style of Avensis yet. Haven't yet found a distrubutor for TTE in France :( :(

which rim is it? any pics?

to be honest i cant recall any bits and pieces for the new avensis yet :(

i tohught russia was full of ladas!

:lol:

It is! Ones re-imported from the UK & western Europe, I seem to recall :lol:

I found this site on Google while looking for TTE distributors. I prefer the website interface to the TTE one. I'm not going to buy in Russia :lol: but I haven't yet found a distributor in France. My local dealer didn't know anything about them :(

well ya cant buy ladas in this country no more cos they dont pass emision tests, dont have cats fitted or owt!

well ya cant buy ladas in this country no more cos they dont pass emision tests, dont have cats fitted or owt!

I know that Lada never bothered to try to get the older (Fiat-based) models through the emissions tests.

But I remember that in the late '90's there were Russian traders buying up all the late model Ladas in Western Europe to import them into Russia, seeing as the Lada factories there couldn't keep up with demand, as well as they were gold dust on the second hand market. I know many British Ladas went East, despite being RHD :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links