Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern Meet!

Norfolk n Chance

Im not going if Fizz is... especially if he brings his magic trainers again :(

Im not going if Fizz is... especially if he brings his magic trainers again :(

not got em anymore.. your safe.. :lol:

If anyone wants info on the Warrington track let me know as we have some... prices and wotnot...

I doubt I can make this sorta thing atm as I have no money :P

If anyone wants info on the Warrington track let me know as we have some... prices and wotnot...

Ive a great idea... since your financial position restricts you from partaking in thsi event.. Why dont we let you organise it all and then you can come and spectate! :lol:

Ive a great idea... since your financial position restricts you from partaking in thsi event.. Why dont we let you organise it all and then you can come and spectate! :lol:

Good idea!

Seeing as JJ's local to the track... :D

Only if I get money up front... and with interest (well.. gotta improve the financial situ somehow ;) )

Plus I'm out the country for a week.... but if you are still after something... I might be persuaded :P

Only if I get money up front... and with interest (well.. gotta improve the financial situ somehow ;) )

Plus I'm out the country for a week.... but if you are still after something... I might be persuaded :P

To be honest.. if you do a group booking you will get 1 or 2 karts free... The organiser (in my opinion) should get to ride for free considering the effort it takes to sort the event/monies etc...

Dont know how others feel but im sure most of us wouldn't begrudge the organiser to have a free kart! Anyone with me on that?

To be honest.. if you do a group booking you will get 1 or 2 karts free... The organiser (in my opinion) should get to ride for free considering the effort it takes to sort the event/monies etc...

Dont know how others feel but im sure most of us wouldn't begrudge the organiser to have a free kart! Anyone with me on that?

I fully object......

:lol: nah, seems fair to me :thumbsup:

*waits for everybody to volunteer to organise it :lol:*

Don't make it too soon!! I can't afford to Karting and the Pod! :(

Could always spectate hough I suppose seen as it's a 5 minute drive for me. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm interested, even though I can literally throw a stone and hit the tockwith one i'd rather go somewhere with good reports. (plus a 70mph go kart sounds like fun!!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links