Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My White Sr180 Has Arrived :)

Djw John

Got it delivered today, basically its my company car and it seems to shift fairly well!

Sorry for the s**tty phone pics, my camera was in my house and I was at my Mums! The rain certainly didnt help! Proper pics soon

Image003Medium.jpg

Image008Medium.jpg

Image016Medium.jpg

Image018Medium.jpg

Image019Medium.jpg

Image020Medium.jpg

Image026Medium.jpg

Image027Medium.jpg

Image028Medium.jpg

(Need to be cleaning all the grease off soon!)

Image029Medium.jpg

Badges to be removed as well

Image032Medium.jpg

And with only 65 miles on the clock it was already dirty

Image037Medium.jpg

Its now got 135 miles on it and is quite possibly dirtier than any car Ive ever had! White+Scottish winter = filth!

Oh and plans are minimal being a company car but I will be fitting my Alpine Ipod headunit, debadging it except the "SR180" one but I may get a smaller black vinyl saying that instead. Also gonna get HIDs and new plates, poss a smaller one for the front.

All comments are very welcome

John

Nice car! Much cleaner than we use to have in Finland on winter time :D And the pics are good even they're taken with phone!

Want to ask, what did you say about changing the plates and smaller to the front? Are you allowed to choose the size or what?

And will you be able to choose some text you want to get?

Best regards, Alex

I'll take another pic today and you can see how it is now!

Well er, the ones that are on just now are legal, the new front may not be quite as legal ;) But it will be in normal font just a little bit smaller, maybe 90% size with smaller edges at each side of the plate. I want it to fit on the holder better without the large overhangs.

You're meant to have the compnays name and postcode who made the plate but I'll see what I can do about it being plain. Unfortunatly my loacl supplier and most of the Scottish ones have had to really tighten up due to new legislation that has taken effect here. Been around in England for years.

Looks real nice. White is a great colour when clean and not quite so great when dirty. Roll on the summer eh?

You're telling me mate!! I'll post up a pic later on of it with 150 miles on it, its filthy!

Looks real nice. White is a great colour when clean and not quite so great when dirty. Roll on the summer eh?

Summer? No thanks! Here in Melbourne Aus, its 43 deg celsius!!!!! It was 31 degrees last night!!! Worst of all this crappy weather will last for a WHOLE week... its Melbourne's hottest week in a century!!

Summer? No thanks! Here in Melbourne Aus, its 43 deg celsius!!!!! It was 31 degrees last night!!! Worst of all this crappy weather will last for a WHOLE week... its Melbourne's hottest week in a century!!

Beautiful car and I wish you great driving and fun. I see your from Livvie, I'll be through there on business tomorrow in my T180 in Black...

I'll keep an eye out then bud, flash me if you see me, only white one around here!

Took these today, now please bear in mind that this is the 2nd day I've owned the car and at this point it had covered about 195 miles, and I mean since it was built!

IMG_3177Medium-1.jpg

IMG_3176Medium.jpg

IMG_3178Medium.jpg

IMG_3179Medium.jpg

IMG_3181Medium.jpg

It was too dark to get decent photos when I'd finished cleaning it but its gonna be a mission I think!

!Removed! hell

my black car isn't that bad and i haven't washed it since november!

that doesnt stop me wanting swap mine for a white one. They look really good in the flesh. Theres one near me with twin exhaust. V.nice.

Thanks lads.

I know oldskool, its amazing how quickly its get dirty, my fiancee has a black megane coupe and I thought that was hard to keep clean, nothing compared to this!

I love those things in White. Lovely motor!

Shame they get so dirty so quickly! :lol: I'd love my CTS to be that colour white... :drool:

Thanks lads.

I know oldskool, its amazing how quickly its get dirty, my fiancee has a black megane coupe and I thought that was hard to keep clean, nothing compared to this!

hi John

congrats on getting ur car. it looks amazing in white but i am quite lazy and wouldnt wash it lol. i am now 1 sleep away from getting mine and am verry excited. i wanted to ask if u were offered GAURDEX, if u took it and if you did if it works.

George

Do the rear mud flaps help with the dirt problem?

I have front flaps on my SR 180, and its still the worst car I have ever owned for dragging dirt and muck onto the rear hatch. Even in just rain the hatch is covered within a few miles, other VAG cars I have owned seem stay clean all day.

Back to the wind tunnel.

Not too keen on the look of mudflaps unfortunatly, guess I'll just have to put up with it.

Guardex sounds very like Scotchguard which is a £40 treatment sold for £300. Wasnt offered it but if I had been I wouldnt have taken it anyway!

I have the T180 in white as well! Always said i would never have a white car but the Auris looks the business in white! Although i'm doing about 90 miles every day in mine so it always seems to be mingin!!!

Judging by the back end of your car without the mudflaps they dont make much difference at all. I've had them fitted since I got the car and the one trip to work is enough to clart the back window. They might stop the stone chips a little though.

Anyway enjoy the car!!! Happy motoring!

Ah well defo wont bother with them then. Not actually seen any on the Auris but usually not a fan of mudflaps anyway, guess I'll just ahve to put up with the filth!

Not too keen on the look of mudflaps unfortunatly, guess I'll just have to put up with it.

Guardex sounds very like Scotchguard which is a £40 treatment sold for £300. Wasnt offered it but if I had been I wouldnt have taken it anyway!

i picked my auris up yester done nearly 200 miles i love it.....didnt get guardex in the end although they say its supposed to last for 8 years and the were going to sell it for 200. the scotchguard stuff do u use it and can i apply it maself or do i need 2 get a veleter to do it??

If you can get hold of it you can do it yourself but you can do much better for the money, www.detailingworld.co.uk is the best place on the wb to ask cleaning questions, very knowledgable people over there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links