Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Will I Get A Rav4 For 14k?

gadgesr

I havent got one yet, I'm going to toyota at the weekend to look. Im after the 2.2D T180 version. Will i get one for around 14K trade? Maybe a 06 plate?

Thanks guys.

If you go on to the used section of the Toyota website you will see plenty for sale. 2006/7 for 13- 15k.

Suggest you do a search on here about T180 runflats to make yourself fully aware of the situation.

Let us know how you get on.

I havent got one yet, I'm going to toyota at the weekend to look. Im after the 2.2D T180 version. Will i get one for around 14K trade? Maybe a 06 plate?

Thanks guys.

06 would be about 12k

Thanks for the replies.

I have read a little on these runflats. I'll look a little more. I'm use to power as i currently have a 230bhp corsa vxr, so its a bit of a change for me! But with a big dog and possibly a family next year, i think trading in for a rav is the sensible option.

Thanks for the replies.

I have read a little on these runflats. I'll look a little more. I'm use to power as i currently have a 230bhp corsa vxr, so its a bit of a change for me! But with a big dog and possibly a family next year, i think trading in for a rav is the sensible option.

If I had a T 180 with RFT's, I would think myself lucky to get 10k. for an 07 model. Stick with the conventional models, they are nippy enough.

Thanks for the replies.

Hullawrare.......

fur £14k I'd be buying 3 RAVs an fitting them all wi 3SGTE turbo engines!!! Was out driving today doing some fast road stuff and the car performed great....... really enjoyable and its nice to watch the guys in their 'GTs' scurry along well behind.

Good luck in yer quest !! Think twice aboot the family bit but - expensive hobby !!! Mind ye can choose yer friends but ye canna choose yer family.....

Thanks for the replies.

Hullawrare.......

fur £14k I'd be buying 3 RAVs an fitting them all wi 3SGTE turbo engines!!! Was out driving today doing some fast road stuff and the car performed great....... really enjoyable and its nice to watch the guys in their 'GTs' scurry along well behind.

Good luck in yer quest !! Think twice aboot the family bit but - expensive hobby !!! Mind ye can choose yer friends but ye canna choose yer family.....

well we had a little chat last night and i think im going to keep the corsa vxr another year and have some more fun untill i really need to change! In the time being we will trade in her Y reg yaris SR for a Honda HRV we seen last night for £2600 with the 1.6 vtec. As long as its big enough to hold our dog (ridgeback) we will be happy.

Thanks for the help guys!

Thanks for the replies.

Hullawrare.......

well we had a little chat last night and i think im going to keep the corsa vxr another year and have some more fun untill i really need to change! In the time being we will trade in her Y reg yaris SR for a Honda HRV we seen last night for £2600 with the 1.6 vtec. As long as its big enough to hold our dog (ridgeback) we will be happy.

Thanks for the help guys!

I hear Hondas round here getting thrashed til the engines burst....then they buy another enjun cos the enjuns are so cheap!! Have fun! Mind, I'll not be stopping to help you out :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links