Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Super Bowl Sunday

Bizarra

Is anyone else going to sit up till 3.00 am + to watch the match ? :P

For over 30 years I've been a New England Patriots fan & this year, unfortunately , they didn't even make the playoffs. Have been without their starting Quarter Back all season, due to injury. Didn't help :(

Called the "Greatest show on Earth" Exaggeration, maybe, but I wouldn't miss it for worlds.

Can't beat watching on tele :thumbsup: A few years ago, my son got tickets to watch the Champs of that year play an exhibition match in Croke Park , our biggest Stadium (80,000+seater). We were up in the clouds & all I saw were ants moving far below. :(

In the US Stadia they have Big screens all around the Arena , to correct that situation

Is that were a bunch of softies play a version of Rugby whilst wearing plenty of padding?

:lol:

Is that were a bunch of softies play a version of Rugby whilst wearing plenty of padding?

That's the general opinion of non addicts :lol2: I watched a player's leg being broken in a tackle :sick: The entire leg, below the knee went sideways @ right angles :( . They replayed it several times, in slow motion :angry:I looked away :(

That's the general opinion of non addicts :lol2: I watched a player's leg being broken in a tackle :sick: The entire leg, below the knee went sideways @ right angles :( . They replayed it several times, in slow motion :angry: Looked away :(

Yeah thats not nice, its the same when the helmets go flying off, not good!

Its a good game, shame its usually on at 3am on a school/work night!

Yep, it's always on Super Bowl Sunday. A lot of fans go to work with a hangover on Monday. Did y'all see my New Orleans Saints beat San Diego at Wembley back in October? That was an excellent game even though the field was in bad condition. As for the Super Bowl, I'm pulling for the Cardinals, but I expect the Steelers to win.

I'll be staying up and watching it!!

I'm a 25 year Redskin fan and managed to see a Skins Rams game a few years ago in FedEX field. Top stuff it was a close game and one of the few we won that year !! Also say the 49ers Dolphins exebition game in old Wembley. Was quite low down in one of the ends so visibiity was a bit poor but had the Dolphins cheerleaders to keep up happy :D

Cardinals used to be in our division and were very much one of the lower teams but you have to hand it to them. Top turnaround. I really do hope they win it would be great for one of the unfancied teams to win. Nothing against Pittsburgh I believe the are faves by a touchdown. My gut says if Kurt Warner and co can get past Pittsburgh's defense then game on otherwise it will go to Big Ben and co

Alight hijack but anyone going to Wembley this year? I have tickets woop woop!!

Cheers

Jeffrz

Me too, I always stay up to watch. My first was waaay back when the Redskins played the Raiders, Super Bowl XVIII. Been a Giants fan over the years but my second team has always been the Steelers. Go Steelers :D

It never fails to puzzle how a 1 hour game can last for 4 or 5 hours. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it would have been pretty close if the NFL were timing it !

The Stats are pretty funny too - some player will be pleased because he ran 100 yards during the game !!!!

( before you start - I know exactly what it actually means - it just sounds a bit lame ! )

Yep, it's always on Super Bowl Sunday. A lot of fans go to work with a hangover on Monday. Did y'all see my New Orleans Saints beat San Diego at Wembley back in October? That was an excellent game even though the field was in bad condition. As for the Super Bowl, I'm pulling for the Cardinals, but I expect the Steelers to win.

I too would like to see the Cardinals win. If the Patriots aren't playing, I always root for the underdog :thumbsup:

Hope it is a good match, though. I will never forget the Patriots being slaughtered by the Bears 43-3 or something like that. Can't remember which Superbowl it was , but think it was before the "Fridge" joined the Bears

It never fails to puzzle how a 1 hour game can last for 4 or 5 hours. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it would have been pretty close if the NFL were timing it !

I think it will be to do with TV advertising and food/drinks sales, as all the American sports seem to take forever to complete what is a short game :lol:

I think it will be to do with TV advertising and food/drinks sales, as all the American sports seem to take forever to complete what is a short game :lol:

Plus the American National obsession of stopping the clock every four seconds so they can all have a rest !!!!

I have in the past stopped up and watched the spectacle of "Superbowl"

If you stop up Victor, there is every good chance that you might win the "TOC Night Shift".............or maybe not :P ;) :lol:

I have in the past stopped up and watched the spectacle of "Superbowl"

If you stop up Victor, there is every good chance that you might win the "TOC Night Shift".............or maybe not :P ;) :lol:

Thanks for the idea, Steve :D I just might win, though by the looks of it, we have a few fans here who will be awake, too :clap:

I'll be staying up and watching it!!

I'm a 25 year Redskin fan and managed to see a Skins Rams game a few years ago in FedEX field. Top stuff it was a close game and one of the few we won that year !! Also say the 49ers Dolphins exebition game in old Wembley. Was quite low down in one of the ends so visibiity was a bit poor but had the Dolphins cheerleaders to keep up happy :D

Cardinals used to be in our division and were very much one of the lower teams but you have to hand it to them. Top turnaround. I really do hope they win it would be great for one of the unfancied teams to win. Nothing against Pittsburgh I believe the are faves by a touchdown. My gut says if Kurt Warner and co can get past Pittsburgh's defense then game on otherwise it will go to Big Ben and co

Alight hijack but anyone going to Wembley this year? I have tickets woop woop!!

Cheers

Jeffrz

That is the beauty of the Draft- bottom teams getting 1st pick & so a chance to haul themselves out of the mire :thumbsup:

....Did y'all see my New Orleans Saints beat San Diego at Wembley back in October? That was an excellent game even though the field was in bad condition.....

The field was cut up because it is REAL grass unlike those mainly plastic pitches in the US :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links