Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

High Miler

VXTim

Recently looking to purchase a Rav 4. It has 90000 miles on the clock? Pterol engine (motorway miles)

Is this somthing we should be concerned with? Or do these vehicles go on for ever?

Recently looking to purchase a Rav 4. It has 90000 miles on the clock? Pterol engine (motorway miles)

Is this somthing we should be concerned with? Or do these vehicles go on for ever?

RAV's are generally bullet proof and last forever... Mine has done 105000+ miles...(also a Diesel)

Best check the service history...etc is intact, Also what year is it and model shape (see HERE for model range details)

Car looks nice... But I would say the price is too high for the mileage. Nearer £4500 I would say...

Has full service history as well..If company then all would be fixed and sorted no quibble... If it's near you then go and see it...

Mileage is no great problem. You can always get a compression test done. Company cars get all the services normally so I'd say all is well.

My 1994 3 door has done 174,000 and apart from my chosen turbo engine swap almost all else is as original.

Thanks for all your replies.

Had a look at a few RAV 's over the last few days and they all seem to have marks and scratches etc. which is a bit disappointing. Traders arent really reducing their prices either.

Suppose I will have to wait a bit longer.

Thanks

Tim :thumbsup:

I'd prefer a lower mileage model with scratches TBH - ChipsAway or someone can sort them for less than the price of a new clutch or shocks, I assume.

I decided against this one in the end as the miles were high for its age. Found one with 45,000 miles on thats been cared for. Quite expensive but worth it in my opinion esp as the other half will be using it as her daily car (and to fit the dogs in etc.).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links