Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Naughty Dog

GIDDLEPIN

One of my dogs brought a mouse into the room then took it on his bed to chew it :shutit:

I managed to get a couple of pictures before taking it off him (he wasn't pleased)

WARNING THESE PICTURES ARE NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!

Here he is bringing it into the room (I think it was still alive) CLICKY

Just before I took it off him :sick:CLICKY

You should have cats instead of dogs, at least they ( usually ) leave their prey on the doorstep ! )

Maybe !! :( My 2 cats played football with my mobile when I wasn't looking :lol:

Score ? 1 new mobile to me ;) Luckily, I was due an update from VodaFone :thumbsup:

my dog has taken to sleeping on the dining room table.......havent caught her in the act yet but she keeps leaving muddy patchs on there!!!!!

my dog has taken to sleeping on the dining room table.......havent caught her in the act yet but she keeps leaving muddy patchs on there!!!!!

Are you sure that it is not a "human" dog (of Scottish origins) that is leaving muddy patches on the table :P ;) :lol:

haha no.......there was muddy foot prints and a big patch of dry mud!!!! (she had just been for a walk and we had gone out, hadnt had time to wash her, we dont leave her muddy all the time) dunno why she wanted to be on the table it cant have been to look out the window cause there is massive patio doors next to it!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links