Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed

ajcluck

Hi all, i am currently bidding for a garrett gt3782 turbo, does anyone know if this will fit on my gt4 st205? it says its a t3!

Manifold would need to be adapted as would the downpipe.

What sort of power are you aiming for??

Well if you are aiming for that sort of power then probably best to upgrade the manifold as the standard one can only hold around 400bhp, these are very expensive though!!

Downpipe would need a flange designing to match the turbo so pretty much a complete custom job.

As for how difficult, I don't really have a clue!! Im aiming for 350bhp which should be ample in a road car.

Best advice I can give you is to pm Mr.Barry on the GT4OC, I think hes running near on 500bhp so he'll probably be your best bet to tell you exactly what would need doing ;)

you can buy a T3/CT adapter plate from XS power on e-bay so that part is sorted, as for the exhaust manifold get one custom made as the e-bay ones are more restrictive than the standard ones but TBH since yours is a WRC i would think it'd be up to the job anyway. the downpipe as it has been said would have to be made to suit

Yeh i didnt win that turbo, computer froze seconds before it ended. However a guy is willing to sell me a Garrett 3071R, he says it can be run internally or externally depending on the manifold, i take it he means the t3 connection? where will i get a custom downpipe, powerflow?

Meerkat and elite customs, both have great reps and both will do exactly as you ask. Meerkat are more expensive but you really get what you pay for

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links